Have you ever been to an Apple Store?

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
The apple stores ( operated by authorised premium resellers) are mostly empty, in India .( atleast the ones I have visited/passed by, in Mumbai, Delhi and a few other metro cities.)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I personally never been to one but plan on going on the 10th of April for obvious reasons

Is it really as cool as they say?

They are fun. It's like geek heaven.

My first time was to get my iPhone 3GS. I was standing in line and the Apple employees came out with water and I think they also had donuts. They were clapping and singing and having a great time. Once inside it was like Nirvana had opened.

Been back since then and although I haven't felt the oooooooohhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh of that first time, it's still loads of fun.

Enjoy!!!! Come to think I'm overdue for a trip down the road to the Pentagon City one.

claygraffix

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
There's a Microsoft store directly across from the Apple store in my mall. Apple is always swarmed, regardless of the time. Last time in I saw Kevin Hart (he's tiny).

I agree with losing the oooooooohhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh since I first went in, but it's always cool. I am more impressed with the "other" stuff they have in there. Like the HUE lightbulbs and other home automation things, and little RC drones, etc.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, the only Microsoft Stores in Phoenix are both in the East Valley. I'm not braving 40 minutes plus of traffic down here for that distinct pleasure. I did really want to check out the Lumia tablets when they first came out though. They seemed like pretty slick devices.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, the only Microsoft Stores in Phoenix are both in the East Valley. I'm not braving 40 minutes plus of traffic down here for that distinct pleasure. I did really want to check out the Lumia tablets when they first came out though. They seemed like pretty slick devices.

Microsoft stores.. They have those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
No Apple stores near my location, so no. Not really much interest in visiting one either, since I can buy Apple products pretty much anywhere.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Chaotic would be a better descriptive term than "cool", though having all the newest Apple stuff there to play with is pretty neat. We have 4 Apple stores in the metro Atlanta area, and ALL of them are usually pretty busy on a normal day...during product launches, I try to stay as far away from Apple stores as possible if I can help it...which is why I usually do my shopping with Apple online now and have it shipped to me.

If you're going there on the watch launch, expect a chaotic mess.

As always, solid advice from Sean. We have 5 in the metro Phoenix area. They are crowded and busy all day, every day. Product launch days are cool, but all of the stores turn are zoos on those days. On more than one occasion, I have gone to the mall and just did a bit of crowd watching around the Apple store.

Typically, if I am buying the newly launched product, I order it online and sit at home and wait for delivery.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I like going to the Apple Store but, when I want to check out the latest Apple products, I prefer going to a store called Simply Mac. It is kind of like an Apple Store Mini. Not as busy the Apple Store but with all of Apple's products. Only drawback; unless you are an AT&T you can't purchase your iPhone from them.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thankfully I have one around 15 minutes from me. Everyone there always helpful. Great store

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I just went to one yesterday, it was a great store; I went in and was greeted by the store employee got my new phone, traded the old one walked out very happy. I should of bought my phones from the store years ago, bought most of my iPhones from radioshack. I will more likely in the future shop at the apple store than going to a place like best buy.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's a good place to go if you're looking for a few accessories that you can't find other places. They generally have a few exclusive items

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73