- 03-09-2015, 10:28 PM #2
- 03-10-2015, 01:40 AM #3
- 03-10-2015, 04:44 AM #4
- 03-10-2015, 07:15 AM #5
- 03-10-2015, 04:00 PM #6
- 3,211 Posts
Re: who wants their phone to match their watch?
I won't get it. The less than 1 day battery life is a killer for me. When I can even get a day and a half with the Moto360, I don't see a reason to switch, even when I love Apple that much.
To be completely frank, if Apple could pull off great battery life on the iPhone, I didn't see why they couldn't with the watch. It just seems really uncharacteristic of Apple to not be able to do it. Which leads me to think they rushed this product out, and then tried to pull a 10K price tag to generate lots of buzz for marketing...
- 03-10-2015, 07:48 PM #7
- 03-10-2015, 10:35 PM #8
- By halw in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2015, 02:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2015, 09:00 PM
- By Crichton333 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2015, 08:34 PM