Apple's monstrous quarter...how Tim Cook put all the pieces in play

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
You have to wonder, would Apple be in this position today with the attitude they have now had the whole fiasco with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs not occurred back in the day?

Also, I have to disagree with the articles assumption that if Sony were to jack up its prices to compete in the same market as the iPhone they would find success. Sony pushing their products at a more expensive price tag is why so many have passed on them in the first place. If I'm not mistaken, that is why their PC division folded.

Great article by the way.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You have to wonder, would Apple be in this position today with the attitude they have now had the whole fiasco with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs not occurred back in the day?

Also, I have to disagree with the articles assumption that if Sony were to jack up its prices to compete in the same market as the iPhone they would find success. Sony pushing their products at a more expensive price tag is why so many have passed on them in the first place. If I'm not mistaken, that is why their PC division folded.

Great article by the way.

I think that the agreement between Steve Jobs and Bill Gates made it possible for Steve to implement his vision. I think Steve would have still turned Apple into the company it is today. Different players, maybe. Longer time, maybe. But the man was in fact driven. It would happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2