Samsung took a beating from the iPhone...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
That iPhone 6 is so hot right now. I think it's going to stay pretty hot. Samsung shouldn't be the only one that is worried.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All it tells me is that all of those people who felt the need to come here to call us iSheep and to tell us how stupid we were for liking a device that they deemed inferior were all full of crap. They've always wanted one, but wanted it with a bigger screen, and now that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus has arrived with the bigger screen, they're forgetting all about the crap they spouted before September....#smh

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
All it tells me is that all of those people who felt the need to come here to call us iSheep and to tell us how stupid we were for liking a device that they deemed inferior were all full of crap. They've always wanted one, but wanted it with a bigger screen, and now that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus has arrived with the bigger screen, they're forgetting all about the crap they spouted before September....#smh

That's typically how it is...even here there are some of those members who crap on the competition, when in reality, the other manufacturers make some fantastic devices (I can't lie, I'm still intrigued by the Lumia series phones, I just can't stand the Windows OS)...and the Note seems to really be a heavy weight in terms of abilities and technology.

But I've always laughed at people who felt Apple was "behind" in any facet. It's just foolish to view Apple as anything but a top tier manufacturer and developer...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's typically how it is...even here there are some of those members who crap on the competition, when in reality, the other manufacturers make some fantastic devices (I can't lie, I'm still intrigued by the Lumia series phones, I just can't stand the Windows OS)...and the Note seems to really be a heavy weight in terms of abilities and technology.

But I've always laughed at people who felt Apple was "behind" in any facet. It's just foolish to view Apple as anything but a top tier manufacturer and developer...

Yep. I agree...;)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
What drives me crazy it the "Apple is for the non tech people" and Android is for "the tech savvy" BS. I have had both including BB and Windows phone and I like Apple. I work in tech at my job so those can go scratch lol.

I also do like the Nokia phones, gonna keep an eye on windows 10 that will work across all aspects of hardware.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
In case you didn't catch the headlines from Tuesday, Apple's $18 billion quarterly profit for Q1 fiscal 2015 is the largest quarterly profit of any company in the world in all of history.

Quote from the front page.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
In case you didn't catch the headlines from Tuesday, Apple's $18 billion quarterly profit for Q1 fiscal 2015 is the largest quarterly profit of any company in the world in all of history.

Quote from the front page.

In dec 2013 quarter apple reported record results also and shares fell 8% the year before that saw new records also but shares fell more that 12% and the current share of apple are within 6% of their 119/ share high that they hit in November

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And how does one determine growth ? Is it not rendered from a comparison between different quarters ?so seems pretty relevant to me.

We're talking about a singular event right now...the thread was started to reflect and discuss this singular report about one quarter. Is that difficult to compute? Because being a bunch of 1's, I figured it would be very easy...nobody in this thread even remotely insinuated that they "banked" anything on one quarter, we were simply discussing it...and pointing out how significantly Apple dominated Samsung, who truly are the only legitimate competition in terms of volume moved in the industry (right now).

And besides...this is a regular occurrence for Apple...dominant performance. And then we get into the people who like to talk about the gloom and doom relating to Apple, who do it about as commonly as Apple reports such dominant performances.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
We're talking about a singular event right now...the thread was started to reflect and discuss this singular report about one quarter. Is that difficult to compute? Because being a bunch of 1's, I figured it would be very easy...nobody in this thread even remotely insinuated that they "banked" anything on one quarter, we were simply discussing it...and pointing out how significantly Apple dominated Samsung, who truly are the only legitimate competition in terms of volume moved in the industry (right now).

And besides...this is a regular occurrence for Apple...dominant performance. And then we get into the people who like to talk about the gloom and doom relating to Apple, who do it about as commonly as Apple reports such dominant performances.

yea thanks for the break down yes, lets just base everything on one quarter irregardless of the consecutive smackdown been given back to back to back, but one quarter and yep thats complete dominance.
As you claimed a "regular occurrence" and isnt that a comparison from prior events?
maybe its just me and my limited expectations but in order for me to claim true dominance, i would want to have a couple over my opponents not just a one up. hope you dont get too bend out of shape about this now
but yes give due where its due not saying it isnt something spectacular but saying lets see how it goes before one start tooting any horns.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice