DOOMED!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I would use my iPhone 4 more but the ringer doesn't work anymore due to water damage. I should see how much it would be to have fixed.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Goes to show. Apple is DOOMED. a phone released in 2009 is working in 2015.
SUCH SHODDINESS!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Can you imagine if I'd bought Apple instead of STUPID DROPPING LIKE AN ANVIL AND FLATLINED BLACKBERRY back in 2011????
UUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It is so hard to hold onto stock when this happens...I sold off a bunch of shares when it spiked last time, and I want to this time but I'm holding strong, lol. It's crazy to watch though...also causes anxiety, lol!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh dear.....here we go...

I find the threads refreshing...because I know someone, somewhere is clicking the thread hoping it's a spark for some anti-Apple trolling, only to come in and find the thread title was tongue in cheek...and it makes them a little disappointed.

Give them time....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Predictable.....

It's the new cancer.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Apple is doing astronomically well and for a reason. Why folks want to troll against them always tickles me.

Envy
Jealousy
Bitterness
Resentment
Tribalism
Illogical emotional attachment to something that unless they're part of the company they can't claim as their own
Boredom
Desire to bully while hiding behind a computer screen
Illogical emotional desire to attack strangers

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I cannot resist, Tim Cook suggesting that the iWatch is Chippotlaway for iPhone users lack of exercise was hilarious.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're going to reference recent interviews, at least do it in a way that isn't so blatantly trollish...you know, like actually referencing things that were said instead of commenting your cynical interpretation of it so that it seems more sensational.

That's asking a lot though of a bored BB fan trolling an Apple community. Must get boring talking about a dead horse all the time around your parts.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If you're going to reference recent interviews, at least do it in a way that isn't so blatantly trollish...you know, like actually referencing things that were said instead of commenting your cynical interpretation of it so that it seems more sensational.

That's asking a lot though of a bored BB fan trolling an Apple community. Must get boring talking about a dead horse all the time around your parts.

Aaaaaawwww they can't help themselves, the poor darlings. Life can't be easy when your CEO goes to Congress like a modern day Oliver begging for more, or when your Quasimodo is still not selling 30,000 per hour like Apple's newest devices did, when you've resigned yourself to pooching another platform's apps and when your stock performance looks like this.
View attachment 77315
Be gentle with the sad dears.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I cannot resist, Tim Cook suggesting that the iWatch is Chippotlaway for iPhone users lack of exercise was hilarious.

Not only is this nonsensical but to resort to potty humour just reeks of the desperation you must be feeling over your flatlining platform.

Thanks. The tragic/comedic rantings of the Blackberry acolytes is always a source of entertainment.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh hey how is BlackBerry app security for those Snapchat apps?
Isn't security the big thing with BlackBerry?
Shouldn't BlackBerry acolytes be more concerned about their apps that violate ToS and that send user data in plain text instead of spending efforts disrupting in iMore with nonsensical drive bys?
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Some-third-party-BlackBerry-10-apps-are-security-risks_id65780

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have no doubt the stock will shoot up when the next Samsung buy out rumor........oh wait, wrong Mobile Nations forum. Carry on.

LOL!!!!!
That's the ONLY time THAT stock ever goes up.
I shouldn't laugh. I lost thousands after buying that stock. It's a loss. I'm 20 bucks under water on it and I'll probably never see that back.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
LOL!!!!!
That's the ONLY time THAT stock ever goes up.
I shouldn't laugh. I lost thousands after buying that stock. It's a loss. I'm 20 bucks under water on it and I'll probably never see that back.

Sorry you're on that side of the BlackBerry debacle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods