Whats your best twitter app??

Peterpetram

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I have 3 twitter apps installed in my phone.
Twitteriffic
Twitbot
Normal twitter app from twitter

Whats your best app for tweeting?? Why do you use that app?? Any pros and cons??

Recomend someone to use your choice.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Plus one for tweetbot. Great interface- used other clients before but once I tried tweetbot I never looked back.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Due to the lack of time to tweet like I used to, I opted to disable my Twitter accounts. However, my Twitter app of choice was Tweetbot, although I often switched between it and the official Twitter app.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I've tried other Twitter apps in the past but I like the simplicity of the official Twitter app. All I need are the basic features.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Tweetbot mostly for the dark theme. If the Twitter app had a dark theme, I would just use it. But like 'D, I switch back and forth. Tweetbot looks nicer.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Since I don't tweet as much as I once did I just use the native Twitter app. When I was a heavy tweeter, I alternated between the native Twitter app and TweetBot

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Native app works the best for me I like the features, the only thing I liked about tweetbot was the ease to get to lists

inaaquila

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Tweetbot - Super smart gestures and App integrations. Tweetbot definitely doesn’t fall short of some powerful and unique highlights.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You know what after last night when my son wouldn't sleep, Twitter wouldn't let me load any more tweets past a certain time that right there and all the latest ads convinced me to return to tweetbot

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW