On all my Apple devices, (MacBook Air 2012, IPad Air, iPod Touch 5th gen and iPhone 6), the autocorrect is out of control. How do I fix that? It's not just spelling, it changes entire words and messes up the meaning of entire sentences, why? It's annoying. What do I do?
- 12-22-2014, 01:04 PM #2
You should probably clear your dictionary on one of those devices since I'm sure they're probably syncing the dictionary.
For the life of me, I can't remember how to clear the customer dictionary on the phone so hopefully someone will chime in on how to go about that.
- 12-22-2014, 02:09 PM #3
- 12-22-2014, 03:18 PM #4
- 12-22-2014, 03:48 PM #5
- 12-22-2014, 04:05 PM #6
- 12-23-2014, 07:46 AM #7
- 12-23-2014, 11:03 AM #9
- 12-25-2014, 06:25 AM #11
- By iOS Gravity in forum iOSReplies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2015, 09:02 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 01:30 PM
- By kataran in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 02-25-2014, 05:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:20 PM
- By M.J.H.#AC in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2012, 06:41 PM