Panorama: Apple's Broken Promises

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing.

I personally don't think any company is perfect. Find me a perfect company in this World and I will tell you a few bad things about them...

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Forget perfect, find me a company that's doing anything close to what Apple is to improve these conditions. Unfortunately that doesn't make good news, so they concentrate on the perceived negative.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Forget perfect, find me a company that's doing anything close to what Apple is to improve these conditions. Unfortunately that doesn't make good news, so they concentrate on the perceived negative.
I will say Motorola really tried to bring jobs back to the U.S. last year with Moto X 2013 and having the phones assembled in America. That was a good idea, but it is a shae they closed the factory.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The types of guilt association these people try to instill with their horribly deceptive story telling really annoys me. There are enough stories out there directly relatable to any large company like Apple, but the subject matter isn't as dramatic, so they avoid those stories and they flex and bend stories like this in order to make it seem more sensational. Scummy reporting if you ask me.

And why is this JUST NOW being capitalized on by Panorama? The factory working condition subject peaked years ago...and Apple addressed it in over a dozen different ways, including moving a pretty substantial piece of hardware production to the United States when the Mac Pro was redesigned.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711