- 12-11-2014, 11:37 AM #2
Re: iPhone 5 Plus Dropped Calls
try going to Settings>>General>>Reset>> Reset Network Settings... after doing this, you'll need to put in passwords for any wifi hotspots you've used before... this will also make the phone re-establish its connection to the cellular network and may clear things up.
It could also be that you're on a highly congested cell tower, and they will tend to drop calls when capacity is maxed out...
- 12-11-2014, 07:47 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2014, 11:06 PM
- By scvette_7 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2014, 09:11 PM
- By QuIcKsIlV3r in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2014, 08:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2014, 11:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2014, 06:56 AM