Apple is really doomed this time. Seriously.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to decide what the best company to buy stock in is, but Apple is on my top list. I'm thinking I'll buy stock in energy companies right now because their stock is low because of low oil prices. But after that I'll prolly buy as many Apple shares as I can afford.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Energy stocks right now; Apple's way too high... IBM is a good tech stock at the moment.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Reading comprehension fail. Sean was talking about Tesla the company not Tesla the man.

The company was named after him because of what he did with his inventions for electricity.. soo...given the fact he's dead and all which I stated I don't see how someone could buy stocks in someone much more a deceased

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I see the hit and run troll is back...
Tesla is one of the best companies to invest in right now. So you obviously don't know what you're talking, errr trolling about.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Cultists are often unable to synthesise a response that doesn't fall into the rote repetition of dogma.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

And FYI what do I know about tesla, and how dare me speak of them, even though I indirectly own one and uses it almost every day what do I know gasp ..... the nerve of some people

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Attachments

• IMG_20141223_201940_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20141223_201940_hdr.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 23

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
And FYI what do I know about tesla, and how dare me speak of them, even though I indirectly own one and uses it almost every day what do I know gasp ..... the nerve of some people

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Has it REALLY taken you three weeks to come up with an answer and this is what you've got?!?!! I could not care one flying fig WHAT you drive.

Shoo....shoo now......go on....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]DO NOT make the debate personal. Discuss the topic, NOT the other members posting in the thread.[/WARN]

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, Apple is really screwed! Fancy making phones nobody wants to buy, or stupid tablets that are slow and outdated! And now coming late to the smart watch market too! Anybody would think they were called Blackberry and not Apple! Sheesh!

And really, naming a company after the fruit that caused mankind to fall really WAS asking for trouble! Doomed! 😜😜😜

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR