IOS 8 won't sync music with itunes
After updating to IOS 8 on my Iphone 5, all of my music was removed. I tried re-syncing it with Itunes - however once completed no new music has gone across.
Anyone know how to fix this??
iPhone 5, iOS 8
- 11-25-2014, 06:29 AM #2
Re: IOS 8 won't sync music with itunes
Mine was the same way when I bought the IPhone 6 with IOS 8 already on it. I had read that's its a bug. What I did was activate ITunes match and all my music appeared in the cloud on my phone, I then down loaded all the music that I wanted to my phone. Kinda a pain in the **** but that's the only way I could get it to work.
- By CrackOne in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Siri_KGMA in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2014, 10:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2014, 09:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2014, 08:51 PM