Why do some of the iMore elite hate when someone mentions something outside of the box.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm so lost. Why are we having this all out war over the fact that BlackBerry actually gave up on their OWN ecosystem?

Android apps are ANDROID apps. Yes, that means they've basically outsourced.

I've got a Z30 so don't go screaming I'm an ignorant Applelitist.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why do some of the iMore elite hate when someone mentions something outside o...

Yes and you just prove my point. There's a plethora of native apps(200,000) that runs flawlessly and is specifically designed for bb but what you and most I'll informed are forgetting it's not a "hack" as you call it.

The app store comes pre installed with the phone and works flawless on a blackberry that comes with 240,000 andriod apps that runs on bb so yea omg we have no apps omg how would us bb owners survive. You do the maths and tell me.

Most people That give these falsified information are ones using leak os on devices that wasn't design to use such os as yet then whine and complain in the end. That's like using a silver back iphone1 then hack it and download ios8. On it then complain iPhone don't work this don't work that don't work.

And as well the #1 selling point and most important aspect is security for BlackBerry which is second to none.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Ok, you get 1 point for using periods and white space.

But you lose 1 point for bad facts.

You lose another point for (missing) logic.

And for the record, 200,000 "native apps" hardly qualifies as a "plethora" when compared to the contents of both the Apple AppStore and Google Play.

I’m done here. Happy trolling.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
LOL!!!!! You're so busy being so ANGRY that you've just made the point that 20,000 in six hours is somehow NOT a low number

Oh dear me......the BlackBerry cultists who come in here are so good for a laugh.....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Bb cultists right OK I could live with that. If you think that's small then OK as I said to each there own lol
The only thing that angers me is stupidity of some people and the nativity of some that are so obviously suffering from diarrhea of the mouth by being so loud mounted about things they know so little about. As for being a "troll" look in the mirror, people that lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones just saying

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Bb cultists right OK I could live with that. If you think that's small then OK as I said to each there own lol
The only thing that angers me is stupidity of some people and the nativity of some that are so obviously suffering from diarrhea of the mouth by being so loud mounted about things they know so little about. As for being a "troll" look in the mirror, people that lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones just saying

WTH is "the nativity of some..."?

Also, I have no clue what "being so loud mounted..." means.

Clearly you are struggling to express yourself. And the fact that you are on an Apple-centric forum continuing to extol the fabricated virtue and benefit of a dying mobile platform in the face of factual evidence to the contrary, and to do so in an unrelenting fashion does, in fact, earn you the venerable title of "Trollus Emeritus".

View attachment 72867

Last edited:

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why do some of the iMore elite hate when someone mentions something outside o...

This is a prime example of the Troll everyone has been asking about. They come to other forums to push their platform and then badmouth everyone on this forum for not following them.

Oh troll right as you put it you tell me how much apple product do you have tell me ?
Well I can state mines I have a mac book pro, 3 I phones including an original silver back iPhone from AT&T that still works, 2 ipods,a ipod touch 6 baby blue 32 gigs, and 2 Nanos along with 10 blackberry phones and others, so yes how dare me to come to your forum to bash apple and promote mines oh yea 😐 last time I check I think I have more right in being here that you .so again I can speak because I use them both so I can really compare and speak my opinion like anyone else so again before you run your mouth about something you know not and call people names get your facts straight 1st! That would be ideal

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

last time I check I think I have more right in being here that you

Not sure that’s true. We are all guests here. I think we can all stay, as long as we behave ourselves and act properly. Of course, if we don’t we may be asked to leave.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm so lost. Why are we having this all out war over the fact that BlackBerry actually gave up on their OWN ecosystem?

Android apps are ANDROID apps. Yes, that means they've basically outsourced.

I've got a Z30 so don't go screaming I'm an ignorant Applelitist.

If you where to look up one post you would see I post that bb has 200,000 native apps so tell me how is blackberry giving up on their native apps ?
And as for the andriod apps they run no different on it also and is no diffrent than apple having 3rd party apps in App store.

And again I know you have a z30 so do I, and I know u had a Z10 I have 2, had 4 and I never yelled at you or plan to I actually like you. I just simply as your opinion for your statement bashing bb, was not angry just calmly and simply asked you what's the reason. Nor was any I'll words directed at you in anyway shape or form apart from what was directed at you directly in quotation.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
WTH is "the nativity of some..."?

Also, I have no clue what "being so loud mounted..." means.

Clearly you are struggling to express yourself. And the fact that you are on an Apple-centric forum continuing to extol the fabricated virtue and benefit of a dying mobile platform in the face of factual evidence to the contrary, and to do so in an unrelenting fashion does, in fact, earn you the venerable title of "Trollus Emeritus".

View attachment 72867

Sorry I meant naivety* if this was my blackberry I could have typed better, it's called a typographical error especially with these touch screens and all, but clearly someone of your astounded eloquence don't know the meaning of that word. I didn't know I was in grade school again 😐

lol I'm struggling with my words OK again your ignorance befalls you dear Sr because clearly you impotent in the fact that I have multiple apple products which give me the right to be here just like anyone else as stated before very accurately. But allas ignorance is bliss. It's called Google do you know how to use it?

And again dying company OK LOL YEA OK that's why bb just bought the leading security company that's from the most financially stable European country right ? When you are doing your research please broaden your orizons and don't base your wealth of knowledge on one country and the opinions of a few because the world is a huge place. Would be much appreciated.
And as for not behaving onse selves and acting "appropriately" who started this name calling anecdote?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If you where to look up one post you would see I post that bb has 200,000 native apps so tell me how is blackberry giving up on their native apps ?
And as for the andriod apps they run no different on it also and is no diffrent than apple having 3rd party apps in App store.

And again I know you have a z30 so do I, and I know u had a Z10 I have 2, had 4 and I never yelled at you or plan to I actually like you. I just simply as your opinion for your statement bashing bb, was not angry just calmly and simply asked you what's the reason. Nor was any I'll words directed at you in anyway shape or form apart from what was directed at you directly in quotation.

Tapatalk for one. That's enough to make me annoyed. I wasn't bashing BB actually. I was merely venting that even such a simple app (that I consider necessary) isn't there. I had to install an Android app!

I'm just upset that you think I'm doing any bashing when I'm stating my opinion. Also the fact that there is no tapatalk. I've got one...

Five too many forums to keep track of.

Can we call a truce and find me a tapatalk developer?

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

A lot of those "native apps" are garbage apps created by one developer (can't remember the name of the company). A lot of the android apps are hit and miss, not to mention the lack of notifications for many of the apps. Running android apps on android devices far exceeds running android apps on bb.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
A lot of those "native apps" are garbage apps created by one developer (can't remember the name of the company). A lot of the android apps are hit and miss, not to mention the lack of notifications for many of the apps. Running android apps on android devices far exceeds running android apps on bb.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

You got it. I don't call fart apps anything but crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I am not one to throw stones at BB10 users as at least they have the option to use apps not available on their native store.

But imagine being on Windows Phone with none of the apps and having to use Bing all the time.

I mean it is sad that BB10 an OS younger than Windows Phone can access more apps even though Windows Phone is 4 years old now.

If this heavily prophecized Windows 10 does not fix the issues with WP, then I can see Microsoft discontinuing it in 2016. Making small growth (or none in some markets) with low end devices has to hurt their bottom line.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Yes and you just prove my point. There's a plethora of native apps(200,000) that runs flawlessly and is specifically designed for bb but what you and most I'll informed are forgetting it's not a "hack" as you call it.

The app store comes pre installed with the phone and works flawless on a blackberry that comes with 240,000 andriod apps that runs on bb so yea omg we have no apps omg how would us bb owners survive. You do the maths and tell me.

Most people That give these falsified information are ones using leak os on devices that wasn't design to use such os as yet then whine and complain in the end. That's like using a silver back iphone1 then hack it and download ios8. On it then complain iPhone don't work this don't work that don't work.

And as well the #1 selling point and most important aspect is security for BlackBerry which is second to none.

Isn't bb selling less then windows phones ? How is that going for ya ?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Ok, you get 1 point for using periods and white space.

But you lose 1 point for bad facts.

You lose another point for (missing) logic.

And for the record, 200,000 "native apps" hardly qualifies as a "plethora" when compared to the contents of both the Apple AppStore and Google Play.

I?m done here. Happy trolling.

Amazon App Store even has more apps :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Why do some of the iMore elite hate when someone mentions something outside o...

The app store comes pre installed with the phone and works flawless on a blackberry that comes with 240,000 andriod apps that runs on bb so yea omg we have no apps omg how would us bb owners survive. You do the maths and tell me.

SUCH fantastical rambling.

This "plethora" of 200,000 apps (really?!?!?) didn't include my banks, my insurance company, my credit union, my DC Circulator app, or my fitness tracker. These are THE MINIMUM of what I want on my device. The majority I saw on BBW were city guides for Indonesia and other neighbouring countries. And if you're going to claim that 200,000 is a "plethora" of apps then you need to remember that Android and Apple probably have four times that many apps. And even my Windows Phone had those apps I mention which BBW didn't have. Making BBW dead last on the number of apps I use.

So it's CRAP.

THE Amazon AppStore may work flawlessly but THE APPS do NOT. That's because those are ANDROID apps created and optimised for ANDROID. So NONE of the apps I got in the Amazon AppStore worked "flawlessly," rather they ate up battery, made the device run hot, lagged, and froze my phone. And those were the ones I COULD find. N O N E of the banking apps or insurance apps I wanted were there. And the Android DC Circulator app that was there did NOT work AT ALL.

So they were CRAP.

I was running on AT&T OFFICIAL when I tried the Amazon AppStore. So more CRAP that you just spouted. So it was YOU who was sporting FALSIFIED information.

Your last point.....I've ran an iPhone since 2009 and I haven't had ONE SINGLE INCIDENT of malware or hack or virus or Trojan or any such vulnerability on ANY of my devices. So since MY WORK issues my WORK phones and my personal phones are not on Enterprise servers I CONTROL what I do with my device. I CONTROL the apps I use. So NO SECURITY INCIDENT.

So....more crap.

Talk about your FUD about security and take your 200,000 apps and your buggy laggy 240,000 Amazon apps. There is still is NO ECOSYSTEM because JOHN CHEN HAS FORFEITED the consumer market to return to Enterprise. And ENTERPRISE in turn is moving away from BlackBerry. This Jesus Quasimodo phone? THE SCREEN IS LIFTING. It's BENDING. Amazon is pulling back apps and not making them available for it, RESEARCH it.

SO.IT'S.CRAP.

Which is the reason BlackBerry is here.....
View attachment 72876

So layoff the happy bull doodoo you're spouting. You may like your dream, but we here woke up to reality and are not interested in your fantasy.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am not one to throw stones at BB10 users as at least they have the option to use apps not available on their native store.

But imagine being on Windows Phone with none of the apps and having to use Bing all the time.

I mean it is sad that BB10 an OS younger than Windows Phone can access more apps even though Windows Phone is 4 years old now.

If this heavily prophecized Windows 10 does not fix the issues with WP, then I can see Microsoft discontinuing it in 2016. Making small growth (or none in some markets) with low end devices has to hurt their bottom line.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Actually I could find my banking apps, Instagram, Geico, and my fitness tracker on my Lumia. Nowhere to be found for BBW or the Amazon AppStore. And the apps that were in the Amazon AppStore simply were unusable.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Why do some of the iMore elite hate when someone mentions something outside o...

Sorry I meant naivety* if this was my blackberry I could have typed better, it's called a typographical error especially with these touch screens and all, but clearly someone of your astounded eloquence don't know the meaning of that word. I didn't know I was in grade school again

lol I'm struggling with my words OK again your ignorance befalls you dear Sr because clearly you impotent in the fact that I have multiple apple products which give me the right to be here just like anyone else as stated before very accurately. But allas ignorance is bliss. It's called Google do you know how to use it?

And again dying company OK LOL YEA OK that's why bb just bought the leading security company that's from the most financially stable European country right ? When you are doing your research please broaden your orizons and don't base your wealth of knowledge on one country and the opinions of a few because the world is a huge place. Would be much appreciated.
And as for not behaving onse selves and acting "appropriately" who started this name calling anecdote?

Seriously if you're going to talk about ignorance clean up your writing. You've got zero credibility.

Blackberry is NOWHERE in a healthy position. Their market share is so low that they're dumping them in the "Other" category when running global stats.

As for who came in here guns blazing in defence of an abomination of a device for a company that has seen better days, to put it mildly, go over to the bathroom mirror and point your finger at the reflection there.

Oh and typographical errors have got nothing to do with the fact that you're SO ANGRY that you can't even manage ONE coherent post.

Why the drama? We all know you're spouting your cultist rhetoric for a CRAP device of what was once a great company that was pounded to the ground through the arrogance and mismanagement and UTTER LACK OF VISION of the two delusional CEOs. The majority of us are not buying it.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh troll right as you put it you tell me how much apple product do you have tell me ?
Well I can state mines I have a mac book pro, 3 I phones including an original silver back iPhone from AT&T that still works, 2 ipods,a ipod touch 6 baby blue 32 gigs, and 2 Nanos along with 10 blackberry phones and others, so yes how dare me to come to your forum to bash apple and promote mines oh yea last time I check I think I have more right in being here that you .so again I can speak because I use them both so I can really compare and speak my opinion like anyone else so again before you run your mouth about something you know not and call people names get your facts straight 1st! That would be ideal

Yup. You've got Apple products. Cool.

I've had personal BlackBerry products since 2007 up to this year. And I've used them for work since 2004. Which is why I can say that the last BlackBerry I used that wasn't a hot happy mess of bricking rebooting misaligned trackpad creaking light bleeding battery draining fisher price camera CRAP was the 9700.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR