My battery drains so fast??
Got my new iPhone 5 today with ios 7, it can barely stay for 2 hours from 100%-0%.
I have few apps like whattsap, facebook, twitter, instagram, bbc news, cnn news, cnn oney, bbc sports, imore forums, goal.com, tapatalk, shazam, messenger, tr news, chrome, dictionary, livescore, supersport, imdb, telegram, pinterest, ebay, amazon, bible, wikipedia and youtuebe.
I have 3G running with data roaming.
Please help out guys.
- Best AnswerOct 17 2014 | 1:00 am EDT
That most definatly isn't right... Take your phone back and demand a new one. You should be getting way better usage then that. Did you try updating the software?
- 10-17-2014, 01:00 AM #2
- 10-18-2014, 05:22 AM #3
- 10-18-2014, 06:58 AM #4
- 10-20-2014, 06:10 AM #5
- 10-20-2014, 07:39 AM #6Banned
- 1,012 Posts
My battery draines so fast??
I have to close out apps when I'm done with them or my battery, performance, and stability get compromised. I'm on iOS 8.0.2.
I'd suggest turning off background data and just do fetch for the unimportant apps.
I also keep location off for most things unless I'm actively using them. That or they're for security reasons.
If the phone doesn't improve, I'd venture to say it's a defective unit.
Re: My battery draines so fast??
- 10-20-2014, 01:34 PM #10
- 10-21-2014, 06:48 AM #11
- 10-23-2014, 11:56 PM #12
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 04-12-2016, 11:50 AM
- By Massie in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 11-28-2014, 09:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 10:36 AM
- By Hiri89 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:32 AM
- By Hiri89 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2014, 10:57 PM