Body Odor at the Apple Store

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
With the popularity of their products, and thus the 1000s of people visiting the stores every day, I find numerous Apple Store locations to be reeking of B.O.
Thoughts?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, I've never experienced such a thing while at an Apple Store, however, I'm not surprised. Wherever there's a large gathering of people, especially from around the world, body odor is sure to be detected at some point.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
With the large amount of people in and out of Apple stores on a daily basis, I imagine that sooner or later your going to run into a few that forgot to put on deodorant and leave a lingering body odor......I'm glad I haven't ran into that at an Apple store yet, but I have ran into "body odor" before and it's not a good smell.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I thought this was a thread about a new perfume from Calvin Kkein.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
With the popularity of their products, and thus the 1000s of people visiting the stores every day, I find numerous Apple Store locations to be reeking of B.O.
Thoughts?

No, in fact my local Apple store is very well ventilated, I always have to put on a sweater when I'm in there for more than 10 minutes.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just came from the Apple store. It's always warmer in there from all the bodies crammed in the space, but no BO. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods