can't seem to leave iOS :(

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Basically right now I'm at the point where I want to go back to the 5S, but don't know what to do with the m8 now. Obviously I'm gonna have to pay it off, but I feel bad spending that money. I suppose I could always sell the m8 when it's paid off and I'm pretty sure the 5S will last another year or so, no?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Heres what you should do. Sell your piece of crap that no one here suggested in any of your countless threads. Go to Verizon and port your number and buy whatever you want. Then give att the finger.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Basically right now I'm at the point where I want to go back to the 5S, but don't know what to do with the m8 now. Obviously I'm gonna have to pay it off, but I feel bad spending that money. I suppose I could always sell the m8 when it's paid off and I'm pretty sure the 5S will last another year or so, no?

Damn you really have countless threads xD

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Heres what you should do. Sell your piece of crap that no one here suggested in any of your countless threads. Go to Verizon and port your number and buy whatever you want. Then give att the finger.

Well it's not a piece of crap. It's actualy a very nice phone with a meh camera. my issue was mainly I didn't like android as much as I thought

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I think that's what all the big names are trying to do to keep people "loyal". :)
I am pretty entrenched in the Apple ecosystem as well, but always keep an open mind about new tech. You never know when something will suck you down a different path.

Whenever I try to replace one device, it never works. I tried a Microsoft Surface and just because I didn't get iMessage on it and all the other little connectivity problems I had to return it. Im not saying that others don't have an ecosystem. Im just saying apple's is pretty much complete.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I try to replace one device, it never works. I tried a Microsoft Surface and just because I didn't get iMessage on it and all the other little connectivity problems I had to return it. Im not saying that others don't have an ecosystem. Im just saying apple's is pretty much complete.

The one thing there lacking is a streaming box that's stays competitive with the others. I'm sorry, but AirPlay does not make up for the fact that the Apple TV right now is probably the worst box as far as features, content, and functionality goes. I have a rocky 3 and I never seem to use the Apple TV anymore.

And my only bummer I have now is that I'm not sure how the 5S will hold up for me over the next year.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The one thing there lacking is a streaming box that's stays competitive with the others. I'm sorry, but AirPlay does not make up for the fact that the Apple TV right now is probably the worst box as far as features, content, and functionality goes. I have a rocky 3 and I never seem to use the Apple TV anymore.

And my only bummer I have now is that I'm not sure how the 5S will hold up for me over the next year.

The 5S will hold up fine for another year

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Your 5s I bet will last you another two years if you take care of it. My 5s runs flawless! Mind you I wouldn't update it to iOS 9 when that comes because two gens behind normally causes some issues. Sometimes not always

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Your 5s I bet will last you another two years if you take care of it. My 5s runs flawless! Mind you I wouldn't update it to iOS 9 when that comes because two gens behind normally causes some issues. Sometimes not always

By the time iOS 9 hits I assume I'll be getting a 6S or whatever.

My other thing with wanting to go back to iOS was that I do plan on getting a laptop somete soon, and the continuity feature sounds killer and I wouldn't get to do that on a android phone

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The one thing there lacking is a streaming box that's stays competitive with the others. I'm sorry, but AirPlay does not make up for the fact that the Apple TV right now is probably the worst box as far as features, content, and functionality

Because you don't know where to find stuff on the Internet to AirPlay.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Apples best iPhone ever released and you wound up with an old bloatware android phone you don't like. That's still pretty funny.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Will your iPhone 5S last another year? If you treat it well, yes.

My iPhone 4 lasted me about 3 solid years, from release in 2010, until October 2013 when I finally upgraded to the iPhone 5S. It was shelved for a couple months in 2013 while I experimented with a Nexus 4 on Straight Talk. I sold that iPhone in perfect working order, running iOS 7, to my friend's wife. It is now October 2014. It is still her everyday phone. Everything works as it should. It still holds a charge all day on the original battery, now 4 years old.

So yes, if you take care of your 5S, it should breeze through another 12 months.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of just paying off the m8 as soon as I can and getting the 6, but that IS 660 dollars. Even if I then sell it and the 5S afterwards, I think if only be able to get about 480 or 500 all together on gazelle. That means I'm then down 160 bucks.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of just paying off the m8 as soon as I can and getting the 6, but that IS 660 dollars. Even if I then sell it and the 5S afterwards, I think if only be able to get about 480 or 500 all together on gazelle. That means I'm then down 160 bucks.
Hmmm why sell on gazelle? I'm positive on eBay or swappa you could get $300 for your M8 alone.

Sent from my HTC M8

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Decisions. Decisions.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm why sell on gazelle? I'm positive on eBay or swappa you could get $300 for your M8 alone.

Sent from my HTC M8

Craigslist. I was able to sell my Nexus 7 for $20 under what I paid for it, and I sold my iPhone 3G for $300.

Just get the M8 unlocked by your carrier after you pay it off and put it up for $500 on Craigslist. Take $400 if you get an offer. Same for the iPhone 5S.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Craigslist. I was able to sell my Nexus 7 for $20 under what I paid for it, and I sold my iPhone 3G for $300.

Just get the M8 unlocked by your carrier after you pay it off and put it up for $500 on Craigslist. Take $400 if you get an offer. Same for the iPhone 5S.

I don't know if I trust Craigslist. Seems like a good way to get stabbed or robbed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro