Apple stock rising

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I love it when Apple detractors say Apple is somehow losing its customer base or that Wall Street is losing faith.

Right.

It's a new record for Apple stock - Aug. 19, 2014

3urequge.jpg

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using the iMore Forums app

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Though people may be getting combative on the investment side... Most people are okay with the way Apple is doing.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
All time high! But wait....I thought Apple was dead! They lose marketshare all of the time! ;)

PS: That Blackberry stock looks sad above the Apple stock haha :)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm glad I cashed out another stock a month ago and put it all into Apple. A solid chunk of change too.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I love it when Apple detractors say Apple is somehow losing its customer base or that Wall Street is losing faith.

I love the fact that even Apple fanboys/girls have a victim complex. To be honest, I find these forums *more* entertainingly deluded than Windows Phone Central. Pop over there to see what I mean - link at the top of the screen!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I love the fact that even Apple fanboys/girls have a victim complex. To be honest, I find these forums *more* entertainingly deluded than Windows Phone Central. Pop over there to see what I mean - link at the top of the screen!

So it's acceptable to simply sit back and let people waltz in an Apple-centric forum and create all sorts of lies, er um, misinformation, but not acceptable to refute that information. If that's having a "victim complex" then yes, we do have one. As for going over to Windows Central, I'll pass. I'm not the type to enter into someone else's back yard to talk crap...:)

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
My point is that this information, i.e. "Apple stock rising", is presented here as an excuse to rub some unspecified people's nose in the dirt...

Right.

So it's acceptable to simply sit back and let people waltz in an Apple-centric forum and create all sorts of lies, er um, misinformation, but not acceptable to refute that information. If that's having a "victim complex" then yes, we do have one.

...rather than as a cause for celebration ("we're all making lots of money on our Apple shares!"). It's this mentality I find hard to understand.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My point is that this information, i.e. "Apple stock rising", is presented here as an excuse to rub some unspecified people's nose in the dirt...
Believe me, I understand, but still, the OP's post comes after a slew of posts spouting what is currently being debunked. Furthermore, the OP's post is only visible in a forum devoted to Apple products and not in forums devoted to Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, etcetera where a lot of the people who create the Apple is doomed type posts frequent.

...rather than as a cause for celebration ("we're all making lots of money on our Apple shares!"). It's this mentality I find hard to understand.

Why? Why is it hard to understand when someone dares to stand up and speak out?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711