Is it enough for us, the apple fanboys to buy

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so let's assume the iPhone 6 is gonna have all that is stated in the attached photo is that enough or will that convince you to upgrade. Me yes I just like that in photo. The 5C has never been my taste though buh I think if possibly there is the 6C like that in the photo I will go for it. Please read what in the picture attached to this thread before commenting
5avu2ega.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me be clear here. I am buying the next iPhone soon after it is released, not because it's the next best thing or because there's hoopla surrounding it, but because I want it. Period. I don't care who else buys it or does not buy it or their reasons. The only thing I have to decide is which color to get....:)....Each released iPhone is technologically better than previous versions and this time will not be any different so investigating its specs is a waste of time for me. I am going to buy the next iPhone. Period....:)

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Let me be clear here. I am buying the next iPhone soon after it is released, not because it's the next best thing or because there's hoopla surrounding it, but because I want it. Period. I don't care who else buys it or does not buy it or their reasons. The only thing I have to decide is which color to get....:)....Each released iPhone is technologically better than previous versions and this time will not be any different so investigating its specs is a waste of time for me. I am going to buy the next iPhone. Period....:)

Well said though. But what makes it a waste of time to investigate on specs before buying a phone?Obviously the 6 is gonna have better specs than the previous one that we all know that lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well said though. But what makes it a waste of time to investigate on specs before buying a phone?Obviously the 6 is gonna have better specs than the previous one that we all know that lol.

I said it is a waste of time for "me". I already know it will have better specs than the previous iPhones and I'm already using iOS 8, and if it runs well on my iPhone 5, it's safe to assume that it will run even better on the new iPhone.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I said it is a waste of time for "me". I already know it will have better specs than the previous iPhones and I'm already using iOS 8, and if it runs well on my iPhone 5, it's safe to assume that it will run even better on the new iPhone.

I get it. We are going to buy the 6 anyway, yeah?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm not planning on buying an iPhone 6 because I'm completely happy with my 5S. But, if i did plan to buy one I wouldn't need to investigate specs. I know the next iPhone will have better specs than the previous iPhone. I would simply decide which color and what size to buy.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I recently found out that I really am a raging Apple fan girl. There. I admit it.

Having said that.....as expected.....oh YEAH I'm getting the iPhone 6, in gold. Because I want to. And because at this point in my life, I can. :biggrin:

YAY!!!!!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I will probably be buying one. I won't be in a rush on release day, but I have always been one to have the latest and greatest technology.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Despite saying I won't the last couple weeks, I've given in. I plan on selling my 5S, for money towards the 6. (Whatever comes out sooner, I don't care for the "5.5" inch iteration.) but, I am excited to get it, regardless of how it comes. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm still on the fences when it comes to the size of the device but spec wise I agree with D it will obviously be better that's a given

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
It’s a no-brainer. Sitting on Apple store gift cards and Best Buy gift cards, all dedicated just for this purpose. If it’s autumn, it’s time for a new iPhone.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm definitely getting the 6. I definitely research it, but I already know it'll be better than the last gen, so spec researching isn't really a huge deal for me :)

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I recently found out that I really am a raging Apple fan girl. There. I admit it.

Having said that.....as expected.....oh YEAH I'm getting the iPhone 6, in gold. Because I want to. And because at this point in my life, I can. :biggrin:

YAY!!!!!

I rock gold too. Let's get gold haha

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I never care about what's thrown into the iPhone. I always upgrade every year. Only time I care about specs is when I'm deciding which android phone I want but that's not what we're here for. Lol

Oh, but my 6 will be gold.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I never care about what's thrown into the iPhone. I always upgrade every year. Only time I care about specs is when I'm deciding which android phone I want but that's not what we're here for. Lol

Oh, but my 6 will be gold.

I think I should say it again , I'm surely gonna rock the 6 in gold
But I think it's fair enough to ignore the specs thing when buying an iphone though. Sure for every phone the latest version is or has better enhancement and performance than the previous. Or the S4 is better than the 5?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

These pocket computers are redonkulously powerful. The spec sheets pretty much don't mean anything anymore and IMO the spec war is over. Stop looking at the spec sheet and buy what you want. All these devices have the same CPU, same amount of RAM, same storage, same screen, etc. If you are buying a flagship phone in 2014 it has more power than you will likely ever actually need.

I have an iPhone 5 and Moto X and nothing is gong to prevent me from buying the iPhone 6. I don't care about the screen resolution. I don't care about the CPU speed. I don't care how many megapixels the camera can capture. I don't care about how many CPU cores or RAM it's going to have. I want it. I know Apple is going to make it amazing. I'm going to buy it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
These pocket computers are redonkulously powerful. The spec sheets pretty much don't mean anything anymore and IMO the spec war is over. Stop looking at the spec sheet and buy what you want. All these devices have the same CPU, same amount of RAM, same storage, same screen, etc. If you are buying a flagship phone in 2014 it has more power than you will likely ever actually need.

I have an iPhone 5 and Moto X and nothing is gong to prevent me from buying the iPhone 6. I don't care about the screen resolution. I don't care about the CPU speed. I don't care how many megapixels the camera can capture. I don't care about how many CPU cores or RAM it's going to have. I want it. I know Apple is going to make it amazing. I'm going to buy it.

Best word I've heard in weeks. I'm saving this one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods