Oh no!!!! WHAT IF the new iPhone 6 has availability problems.....

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't anticipate that Space Gray will be in short supply, like I said in an earlier post, but if it is, I guarantee I'll be waiting in line for it. Oh wait, I was going to do that anyway :D

In my honest opinion I think this time around black is going to be the phone of choice. I feel many people are over the gold.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
In my honest opinion I think this time around black is going to be the phone of choice. I feel many people are over the gold.

I forgot about that. Hopefully Space Gray isn't too popular though, I don't want to get a color I don't really want.

Zacharyw70

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'll be shocked if there aren't any shortages. New Apple devices with an all new form factor and a much requested screen size update are going to sell ridiculously well this year. I think Gold however will be more steadily available as the other colors are because I chalk last years shortage from it being a new color option. It'll be interesting to see which color sells the best but I'm guessing it'll either be Black or Gold.

I don't know about anybody else but a Black+Gold color would look really cool.

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping to get the gold 6 when I upgrade my 5. I'm fortunate that I also have the 5s through my job so I didn't have too much of the "upgrade withdrawal" last year. Having a bigger size in the gold color will make me very happy since I had to settle with the silver one on the 5s.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods