Apple User Thoughts On BlackBerry Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Nah it's still a good form there's a lot of comrodary because everyone that loves bb wants a come back

Its like being in a room with people who want the tape player back. For some reason they like rewinding and don't understand why the rest of the world has moved on.

kmunasinghe92

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Mostly people who say the device is ugly is that they don't go out of the box. Having a square shape phone gives its own benefits. I like all about it except the size is not very hand and pocket friendly.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Mostly people who say the device is ugly is that they don't go out of the box. Having a square shape phone gives its own benefits. I like all about it except the size is not very hand and pocket friendly.

It looks like a concept design that accidentally got released. This is by far one of the worst looking bb's imo.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
It's a very odd looking device which screams for attention! At first, I HATED it but the more I see now, the more I am liking it. But, I am good in Apple ecosystem at the moment so no intention of switching platform.

Good luck BlackBerry!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The BlackBerry Passport wouldn't be something I would be interested in, however the BlackBerry Classic has turned my eye.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

No. The device is ugly.

You can go out of the box and create a beautiful design. Apple did with the first iPhone.

The Passport is just plain hideous.

I see no benefit to having a square thing in my bag with a cut off keyboard sitting aaaaaaaalllllllll the way at the bottom.

Ugly.

Like the Pontiac Aztek.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It's so ugly they said. No apps they said. Physical keyboards suck they said. 11 hours later they wanna borrow my iPhone charger cos their phone battery is dead.

Nah mate, sorry.. I use a BlackBerry Passport. I laugh.

Stay black bro.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414433749.958909.jpg
Would you take a look at this horrid battery life? I had to ask my sister for her blackberry charger to charge my iPhone because it's so bad, and she didn't have an iPhone charger.

Last edited:

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I think that both of you missed the joke...

Plus, why all the hate? I don't think it's ugly, in fact, I think it's a quite good looking device. BBOS is probably more stable than my current issues with iOS 8 right now. If you don't like it, fine, no need to gang up and bash, like I've seen this entire thread.

*Wait's to be flamed for pointing out the truth*

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Plus, why all the hate? I don't think it's ugly, in fact, I think it's a quite good looking device. BBOS is probably more stable than my current issues with iOS 8 right now. If you don't like it, fine, no need to gang up and bash, like I've seen this entire thread.

Missed the joke? What joke is that? That BlackBerry is going to make a comeback? I can’t stop laughing at that one.

Pointing out the truth? The truth is that the BB platform is dying a slow, painful death, and none of the BB fanboys can accept it. Instead, they (pa)troll other device forums trying to convert the masses.

Gang up? I am simply acting on my own, and speaking the truth as I see it.

Go back home to the BlackBerry-land and lick your wounds en mass. Just leave us alone.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's so ugly they said. No apps they said. Physical keyboards suck they said. 11 hours later they wanna borrow my iPhone charger cos their phone battery is dead.

Stay black bro.

Enjoy YOUR device, that's ALL that counts. Best of luck with it and to BlackBerry.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Missed the joke? What joke is that? That BlackBerry is going to make a comeback? I can’t stop laughing at that one.

Pointing out the truth? The truth is that the BB platform is dying a slow, painful death, and none of the BB fanboys can accept it. Instead, they (pa)troll other device forums trying to convert the masses.

Gang up? I am simply acting on my own, and speaking the truth as I see it.

Go back home to the BlackBerry-land and lick your wounds en mass. Just leave us alone.

You obviously missed the joke if you think it was about BB making a comeback.

Dying a slow, painful death? Things seem to be on the upswing, at least in my area. I've seen a few Z30's and Q10's out and about. BB10 is very intriguing to me. And, I'm by no means a fanboy of any OS, I'll use what's best for me.

Go back to BlackBerry land? Lick my wounds? Leave you alone?

I've never owned a BB device. I use an iPhone, and iPad, which I'm less than happy with right now. I have no wounds to lick. When did I bother you?

Stop being so uptight man, you're bringing a negative aura around. :rolleyes:

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site

Stay black bro.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414492496.655356.jpg

I would say "have fun" with your device but it never seems like you do or want to so I'll instead say, "be productive" and hope you get many spreadsheets cranked out instead.

And I read through the Passport screen separating. It's horrid that BlackBerry doesn't stand behind their product. I thought BlackBerry customer service was bad before that, now any inkling of going back is now gone. Wowzer, that sucks.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
WOW some people are just gluttons for punishment!!!!

Dude go crank out spreadsheets on your Quasimodo......nobody here is interested

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Thing is, there are a couple of people coming in every time the thread dies down to attempt to shove this abomination down our throats.

I think the device is hideous.

NOTHING that anyone says is going to convince me otherwise.

So when you've got an annoyance coming at you every time you shoo it away, you make your language clearer. And if it continues, you make it clearer.

So that's what you're seeing.

Why is there a need from these BlackBerry fanbois to come here to try to convince us that the Quasimodo is the Second Coming, if noting other than to troll?

The OP had a good question. We had answers. Beyond that, we've got the unrelenting force against the immovable object, for no reason other than to troll.

But I've got a good idea what the background is for these returning posters with the same attempt to shove this down our throats. And it's just an attempt to disrupt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh