What do you look for in Mobile Devices?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a certain priority or criteria that the mobile devices you buy must absolutely have?

For example, I almost always must have a good retina display or high res display these days, or else I will be looking at the other devices...

What's your must-have in terms of devices?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
These days, my only requirement is that it's an iPhone...lol...Seriously, my device has to have an excellent build quality, professional-looking, ease of use, well supported and small enough to put in my pocket.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I look for an iPhone in every mobile device , Jokes.
All I care about really is how the phone works. Specs are not all that just figures to impress people. Don't get me wrong I do like HD screens etc but if I have hideous battery life and the os always crashes chances are ill change the product.
iPhone for me has been a lovely experience hence I get the new iPhone each year

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Mostly phablet form factor. I use the "smart" aspect of my phone a lot more than the phone part so having a solid device that can power a wide range of apps is important to me.

z33dev33l

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll likely use the iPhone more now that they're fixing the keyboard but I use Windows Phone because it's reliable, has a big screen, a solid keyboard and has social networking well-integrated.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Build quality, screen readability, overall device size, will it fit in my pocket?, performance and battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Build quality, screen readability, overall device size, will it fit in my pocket?, performance and battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Looks like Apple has to keep the pocketability factor with the next iPhone to keep you...haha

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Looks like Apple has to keep the pocketability factor with the next iPhone to keep you...haha

Honestly, if they come out with the 5.5" I truly believe they'll make it so it's just as comfortable in your pocket as the current iPhone. These guys live and breathe aesthetics.

cbobb123

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, if they come out with the 5.5" I truly believe they'll make it so it's just as comfortable in your pocket as the current iPhone. These guys live and breathe aesthetics.

Well according to the mock ups it's bigger than the note 3....

Sent from my Nexus 5

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
These days, my only requirement is that it's an iPhone...lol...Seriously, my device has to have an excellent build quality, professional-looking, ease of use, well supported and small enough to put in my pocket.

Ditto. I've come to realization that the iPhone, with its apps, function & looks, is what works for me.

I've always had a temptation to try android and after going to BestBuy last night (again lol !!) and looking at a few incl the Note 3, S5 and LG G2, I just find myself leaving saying 'nope just can't do it' Why, you may ask. Because to me, the menu options and functions just seem to be all over the place, and I'm not saying that to put down the platform....it's just how I'm seeing it.

I've become very comfortable using iOS that I imagine changing platforms to learn new things just isn't where I'm at right now. Who knows, maybe, down the road I may change my mind. But for now, using iOS/OS X are what works for me currently😃

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. I've come to realization that the iPhone, with its apps, function & looks, is what works for me.

I've always had a temptation to try android and after going to BestBuy last night (again lol !!) and looking at a few incl the Note 3, S5 and LG G2, I just find myself leaving saying 'nope just can't do it' Why, you may ask. Because to me, the menu options and functions just seem to be all over the place, and I'm not saying that to put down the platform....it's just how I'm seeing it.

I've become very comfortable using iOS that I imagine changing platforms to learn new things just isn't where I'm at right now. Who knows, maybe, down the road I may change my mind. But for now, using iOS/OS X are what works for me currently

Sent from my PINK-alicious iPad Air

Nuf said....:)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Great display, I tend to really notice low PPI and bad saturation.

I have to genuinely like looking at my device and enjoy the quality with which it was built.

Reliability is important as I use it for both work and personal affairs.

I'm starting to think one handed use is important too. Especially when I'm at work or I'm out and about.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR