Coming back to iphone from moto x

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's what I'm doing but I think a 4.7" iPhone 6 running ios 8 will put an end to that for me

Posted via iMore App

Yes I'm pretty sure the switching or the desire to switch will be alleviated once my 5 sees iOS 8! I'm content with the 4" screen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Basically, I think I want a moto x running ios 8 with imessage and facetime

Posted via iMore App

I think I know what you mean! A 4.7" iPhone with minimal bezels like the Moto X would be ideal! But I'm doing well to fight the desire to get an X though because I KNOW I'll end up back on my 5 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I also really like imessage and facetime as my kids both have iPad mini's and don't like hangouts

What do you find you miss about each when you switch between them?

Posted via iMore App
I really like iMessage and Face time as well but also use Hangouts from both the X and the iPhone.

When I am on the X I miss iMessage and Face time mostly. The camera on the iPhone is a little better but that's not very important to me. There is also a slight advantage in the word prediction.

When I am on the iPhone, I miss the curved shape and how it feels in my hand, together with the Active Display, and the ease of sharing, my widgets specially weather, calendar, moon phases, sunrise and set. .

I have to see how widgets in the notification center work in iOS 8.

For sure I am going to continue using the X until iOS 8/iPhone 6.
This is a neat thread, I am glad to see so many liking the X as much as I do. :)

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Paul Ellis1

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I can't help but worry I'll be doing the exact same with the iPhone 6 and the moto x+1 later this year. I work for myself so it might just be a good time to get a 2nd number and use both!

I like and use hangouts, it's the kids that don't 😑

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2