Passbook: how many people use it?

Hugo_Draxxx

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Attempted to use it a few times. Just use the stand alones & go about it. Now sits on the last page when forgotten non-delete apps go.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Nope there isn't a single thing on passbook that I use at the moment. But if the rumoured paying with NFC is true and using passbook to do so. I'm sure I will use it all the time. 😃

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I went to Hillsongs No Other Name tour earlier this month and my ticket was in it from Ticketmaster! One less thing this Mama of 3 had to worry about!

mrnserv

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens, REI, Famous Footwear, Fandango, Airline Boarding Passes and if you use it with Gyft App can scan in other gift cards and use them too. Using it with Gyft you can have those gift cards you forget to bring and use with you all the time on your phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I use it with my Kroger card, Walgreens, and Starbucks. Use it more with Starbucks than the app because of the location bringing my card up.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It is not a fad. I use it at Starbucks. I have money loaded on my Starbucks card in passbook and scan it to pay for coffee etc. My cinema sends my tickets to passbook. I have my local supermarket customer card on it. With Apple pay it will soon have my cash cards on it. Use it for airline tickets