5S, why do you love it?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Well just sold my BB Z30 being the phone junkie I am, only next option now is the 5S. I'm back on my iPhone 4 ATM I have had the iPhone 4s and 5 a few times but I want the next best thing. I know the feel of the phone and lightness of it is great but what else to you makes the iPhone 5s "the one" at this moment?

Apologize if this is a repeated topic.

mcmillan27

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think the 5s has everything going for it. The camera is phenomenal, not only in the way it produces great images, but with the Slo-Mo video and the ten frames per second burst rate. Pair that with the way the iPhone renders images for the final output image, I think it's the best phone camera in it's class. The True Tone flash does a nice job of creating good colour in photos and even videos shot using the light.

There are some technical aspects of the 5s that are very appealing too. It's the first 64 bit cell phone in existence, the A7 chip is dual core at 1.3 GHz (almost as fast as a desktop PC!), and the M7 co-processor takes a lot of the weight off of the A7's shoulders for things like pedometer apps, etc. The thing is lightning fast.

The Touch ID sensor is excellent and just got faster and more responsive with the 7.1.1 update that came out today. I haven't had any issues with Touch ID since I bought my phone.

To make a long story short, in my opinion, the iPhone 5s is everything Apple says it is at Apple (Canada) - iPhone 5s

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
There is just something about the iPhone that keeps me using it.

Tried switching to an Android phone over a year ago and kept finding myself going back to the 4S I had at the time. Back in November, I decided to buy a 5S on T-Mobile and haven't regretted it. I love the way that everything works together. I buy a song on my phone and it's also instantly on both of my iPads. I write a note on the phone and it's on the iPads.

The 5S also never wakes up in my pocket like my Nexus 4 does. I tried using the pattern unlock and several times it still unlocked in my pocket setting alarms and changing settings. It's something to do with how the power button is, is all I can think of. Also, the thing always turns on after unplugging from the charger. Sometimes it's a few seconds later, sometimes it's several minutes later after I put it in my pocket and I don't discover it's been on till after an hour later. It's annoying for sure but a problem I've never had on my iPhone.

There's never been a phone like the iPhone. I can't imagine ever using another Android again.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well just sold my BB Z30 being the phone junkie I am, only next option now is the 5S. I'm back on my iPhone 4 ATM I have had the iPhone 4s and 5 a few times but I want the next best thing. I know the feel of the phone and lightness of it is great but what else to you makes the iPhone 5s "the one" at this moment?

Apologize if this is a repeated topic.

It's incredibly smooth (lag-free)
The Touch ID is a game changer.

There seems to be trend of bb users switching to the iPhone, and not legacy users either but bb10.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
It's incredibly smooth (lag-free)
The Touch ID is a game changer.

There seems to be trend of bb users switching to the iPhone, and not legacy users either but bb10.

Well I'm a tech junkie. I've hand iPhones android blackberry sidekicks nextels way back when lol. Just went to the z30 a try and see how it was. The 5s caught my eye now. On to the next one.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Great camera, the best social/business/entertainment apps. Last but not least, it just works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73