What made you switch to Apple?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I switched when I grew tired of being hobbled day to day by the Blackberry devices I'd been using and then by the news that android apps would become the de facto apps for consumers.
That was the end. I began joyfully using my iPhone as my daily driver.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Finally fully converted over to iOS. I really like both platforms, but I really wanted to give iOS a try. After a week w it. I sold off my note 4 & M8. Not looking back

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I like both iOS and android. I had gone back and forth and I finally just realized that I need to have both. The Note 4 is awesome but its too much of a beast for a lot of people. I love all my phones. I love the complexity and flexibility of android and the simpleness and compatibility of iOS. Its all good stuff and I can't get enough.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I liked the iPad I was issued at work and BlackBerry devices had become unusable; lack of apps, lousy camera, and constant rebooting.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Oh I'm sure I will!!! it will be so great to have everything synchronised as it should be. And having the legendary Apple customer service.

yes you will love it, but it's not MS office friendly, if you use a lot of ms office daily, it won't run as smooth and as powerful if you use in windows

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
yes you will love it, but it's not MS office friendly, if you use a lot of ms office daily, it won't run as smooth and as powerful if you use in windows

No it's actually my home computer so MS office use is sporadic.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I do need photoshop though. How is that?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I switched to a iPhone mainly due to the fact that I didn't have to deal with the update gambit that was android. I think the fact that you can buy a brand new android phone and it still has software that a year or so old is ridiculous. And you never know if your going to even get the latest updates or not. Also, the iPhone seemed the most well rounded of any phone.

As far as computers go, I use a PC. I've honestly never owned a Mac vefore and I'm not sure if I want a Mac desktop since I can't upgrade and swap out the GPU and other components like a windows PC and windows just had a far better catalog of games. Also, I kinda just like how windows works. I think a lot if people who complain about it being junk or unstable probably haven't used it in a few years.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I originally got the 1st generation iPad and I just loved the way it worked. At the time I was using an Android Phone and a windows computer. I fell in love with how flawlessly the apple product worked compared to the rest so I purchased a MacBook Air and then when my android phone was destroyed, I got the iPhone 4S. I have been with Apple products ever since.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I switched to a iPhone mainly due to the fact that I didn't have to deal with the update gambit that was android. I think the fact that you can buy a brand new android phone and it still has software that a year or so old is ridiculous. And you never know if your going to even get the latest updates or not. Also, the iPhone seemed the most well rounded of any phone.

As far as computers go, I use a PC. I've honestly never owned a Mac vefore and I'm not sure if I want a Mac desktop since I can't upgrade and swap out the GPU and other components like a windows PC and windows just had a far better catalog of games. Also, I kinda just like how windows works. I think a lot if people who complain about it being junk or unstable probably haven't used it in a few years.

Yeah, pc always will be more "overhauled" and richer software, and hey domination still on windows right ;)
But i kinda of go with opinion that macintosh has much more better os management. Windows will always getting slower from time to time using, at least for user who doesn't want to be bothered with tweaking (me for example hehehe)

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, pc always will be more "overhauled" and richer software, and hey domination still on windows right ;)
But i kinda of go with opinion that macintosh has much more better os management. Windows will always getting slower from time to time using, at least for user who doesn't want to be bothered with tweaking (me for example hehehe)

Probably if I wasnt a gamer I would just get a iMac. But I still like the idea of swapping out parts and I do think windows 10 looks awesome.

It's weird, on mobile I value simplicity over complex ness and customizable its, but with computers I seem to prefer the opposite.

Princesa

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I used to love BB and liked Android..I used to have the iPhone 4 wich was great but the tiny screen.....but now that I'm back to Apple again & got the 6plus the big screen got me back! I held out for a long time but it was worth it and the call/sound quality,battery life,etc.....