How Long Did It Take You To Decide To Move Over To Apple?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Once you made the commitment to move to Apple and their devices, How long did it take you before you had a Phone or iPad in your hand?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My first "wow" moment was when I saw the commercial for the 1st gen iPad (2010). I wanted one & got it when they were available. To this day I still have & use it, along with my newest addition of an iPad Air. After having the iPad I started losing interest in having a bb, and as soon as Verizon got the iPhone I was ready to move on. By the time my upgrade was available the 4S was out & I then got that. In Oct '13 I upgraded again, sticking with Apple, to a 5C.

As of now, I'm hoping to get an Apple computer, whether it's an iMac or Mac book, next year sometime.

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
My first smartphone was a BlackBerry Storm II. It was a great phone for it's time. When I finally upgraded, I was wooed by a 4g LG Revolution (4g was brand new). I was good, for about 6-9 months. Then the software issues started to crop up. Last year when I was finally up for an upgrade, I switched to an iPhone 4s (the 5 was new, but finances prevented me from going all the way) because my wife got a 4 when I got the revo and had none of the glitches I did. Even though on paper it was a downgrade (4g to 3g) I've never missed the 4g, the Apple advantages far outweigh the Revolution's supposed 4g superiority.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had been a BlackBerry user for a few years. I really became interested in the iPhone once Verizon started carrying it. So it took me a couple of years to make the switch.

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I was a diehard BlackBerry fan and fought the move to the iPhone for a while. It got to the point where I was the only one in our house of 5 who didn't have an iPhone. After Sprint dragged their feet with releasing a BB10 device and having tried and disliked Android I finally made the switch last June. I was in a local Apple store about 6 months ago and was playing around with the laptops and shortly after bought a MBP.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I was a smartphone user before they were good. ( moto Q) went from that to a BB curve (no wifi). Thought I'd be a BB guy for life but so Rome gave me an iPhone 3G when the 3GS came out. I was hooked. Haven't looked back since.

On my 5 tapatalkin'

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I decided as soon as I fired up my wife's iPad for the first time.
But had to wait 2 months for my VZ contract to expire then got the iPhone.
About 1 month later got the iPad
About 10 months later got a MacBook Air.
Then goodbye Windows.
Good Luck

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Long time BB user, once they started on there downfall I went to Androind for a bit, not my thing, then I jump onto Apple when they came out on Verizon.