Are You Planning On Sticking With an iOS Device In The Future?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As of right now do you believe you have become a lifetime Apple user and will never use any other Devices at least when it comes to iPhone?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Until iDevices no longer meet my needs and something else does better...

Kinda feel the same. I like that you have more freedom with android. And that it is getting better, but I don't use any of the extra features of android. The iphone just works for me right now and that's what I need in a phone. I have a lg gpad that I can tweak and change roms all the time and it won't really effect that much in my life. With my job now I can't really do that to my phone anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I'm a lifetime Apple user but they certainly have me for at least the next year and a half

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't see myself switching to anything else, anytime soon.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I invested a lot of resources in the Palm brand years back and the company folded. Now I'm investing in Apple mobile devices mostly apps devices and personal time so I'm here for the long haul

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'll always have an Android somewhere. I have a feeling I'll be the same way with iPhones now too.

I definitely couldn't have only one OS though, I need the variety.

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Depends on what my needs are for a phone... If that Ubuntu edge phone ever sees the light of day I'd be very temped to switch...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Depends on what my needs are for a phone... If that Ubuntu edge phone ever sees the light of day I'd be very temped to switch...

This.

Unfortunately I doubt the US will see it, ubuntu marketshare is too small here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This.

Unfortunately I doubt the US will see it, ubuntu marketshare is too small here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

I'm in Canada, carriers aren't too nice about any device. The nexus 5 here is $100 on a 2 year contract and is $500 outright at any carrier and that's the 16 GB. The Ubuntu edge phone won't do good here either... I'm still hoping it happens one day though...

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Canada, carriers aren't too nice about any device. The nexus 5 here is $100 on a 2 year contract and is $500 outright at any carrier and that's the 16 GB. The Ubuntu edge phone won't do good here either... I'm still hoping it happens one day though...

Sometimes dreams come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
As long as I can validate its value, usefulness, and simplicity I will continue to purchase.

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
All I can say is that I'm very very happy with my iOS devices and see no reason to leave Apple at this point.

Sent from 4 f IV 🔘

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I would see myself giving Windows Phone the chance, but I just need the apps I have on my iPhone to be on Windows Phone for me to switch long term.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR