When You Go To An Apple Store Do you Go To Buy Or Browse?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Like the title do you have a specific item in mind and go strictly to an Apple store to buy it or do you go to browse in general, At an item and do you usually but it?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I usually go in to browse because I know that I can usually find the things I want cheaper at Best Buy or other places.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Lately it's been to browse. I'm considering buying a Mac. Though I do love to look at all their gadgets...

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
If I'm intentionally going to the Apple store, it's to buy. If I just happen to be in the neighborhood (which doesn't happen much as my wife knows the locations of the Apple Stores and intentionally schedules our errands to be in the other parts of town), then it could be to either browse or buy, depending on my mood and whether I had been thinking about an Apple product.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 Apple stores about 25 min away each. If I'm going to them, it's usually to buy, but if I'm in one of the malls where they're located I have to stop in just to browse. It's a requirement. In some cases I'll buy something while I'm there.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
An hour away for me and I definitely go to buy. This fall there will be a brand new Mall with an Apple Store finally so I will be there a lot - Of course to buy.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I love to go in and play with the stuff that I want but I do not need. Like the Retina MacBook Pro. My 2009 white unibody mac will do fine until like 2 years from now. Mavericks really helped.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Always to buy, but I stick around and browse while I'm there, maybe I'll pick something up or keep it in mind for later purchase.

Hey look! I'm on a Windows Phone!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I never enter that place unless I'm buying something...it's so damn chaotic, crowded and insane that I wouldn't ever venture in there just to browse.

smelton3

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I never enter that place unless I'm buying something...it's so damn chaotic, crowded and insane that I wouldn't ever venture in there just to browse.

Ditto. I could not have said it better!

Sent from my AT&T LTE iPad Air. White in color of course. Or my iPhone 5s. Gold of course.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Don't go to the Apple store often but I usually do go in to browse. If I buy something from there I buy it online and select to pick it up instead of shipping.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Closest store is about 300 miles.:crying: Would love to have one closer.......:biggrin:I buy some of my things from Best Buy and from my cell provider. I'm thinking next time I'll try Apple.com.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro