I was having a discussion with a co worker today, I am convinced that this will be the greatest year for Apple's sales. The iPhone 5c has some excellent records already, but think about it... I've read on multiple sites that a lot of people are disappointed in the GS5, we have had to watch a ton of demos and it looks the same as a GS4. Some slight enhancements and a few more MP on the camera, but isn't Apple always in the scope for only making "slight" changes? Anyway, I suppose that's neither her nor there. But with interest being lost in Samsung's "Next Big Thing" and the consistent rumors of a larger screen on iPhone (brought by popular demand), I think iPhone sales are going to be through the roof.

I know someone is going to comment on this, but the reason I said "Apple's sales" in general and then singled out iPhone is because most of Apple's revenue comes from iPhone and cellular connections.

We got our live demo of the HTC One M8 in, it's definitely a solid phone that's for sure. Same with the LG Flex and G2, but in all honesty these manufacturers are too far under the radar. With Google selling off Moto to Lenovo, I don't expect seeing anything solid from them.

Anyway, I'm not trying to bash any competition, I'm just saying I think this is going to be the best year Apple has ever seen for sales.

Let me know what you all think!!!

PS: This thread has no room for anyone getting emotional about my comments on these other devices, my comments are all OPINION. I didn't attack Samsung and I didn't attack Android, so I don't want to see any half attempts at a not-so-witty jab towards me from a Samsung/Android supporter. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-28-2014 09:22 PM
    I'll take a hundred shares of Apple stock to go please 😬

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    iRy757 and Speedygi like this.
    03-28-2014 09:46 PM
    I'll take a hundred shares of Apple stock to go please 😬

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s
    Haha, right!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    03-28-2014 10:40 PM
    I thought the revenue stream was from the app store, so thanks for informing me. Personally I do not understand your exact meaning of sales, but being a gambling man, I would have laid you that bet at even-money, for every year up to now, this year, and every year thereafter, because I like money more than technology and probability added together. And I like them a lot.
    03-29-2014 07:48 AM