What's Your Favorite Thing About Apple?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If we are talking Apple the pure Company and what is MY favorite about it without a doubt it is their Customer Service and the people who you talk to when you have to make that call to talk to someone. With very few exceptions I have always spoken to someone who shows respect and knows the answers you are calling for and this even goes for when you have to pay a visit to your Apple store for service or purchasing.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I like how everything is clean and easy on the eyes. The software is very user friendly, and they really have just an over all flawless design

Sent from my iPhone 5s

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Common knowledge is king if you get a job in any field please have the mechanics to perform said job

I heard Apple employees are very knowledgable and that's what the customers want and expect

iMore Ambassador -iPhone 5s

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
This is getting close to spam now. Can you may be wait for your other threads about Apple's service to drop off the first page before you begin another.

spotja

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
The quality of their products and previously their uniqueness. But I feel like Apple especially on the iPhone, they going through an identity crisis (the iPad mini and the upcoming phablet)😰

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to go with the quality and ease of use of their products. Regardless of whether they were first, second or last tot he market with a device, they always seem to provide something thatnot only look good and feel premium but "just works"; I love that about them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is getting close to spam now. Can you may be wait for your other threads about Apple's service to drop off the first page before you begin another.
Their CS is so good and top notch that you just can't help talking about it. Everybody has different views to different posts. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
The ecosystem and how everything syncs up seamlessly with all of my devices - Contacts, Reminders, Notes and most of the time iMessages.
Good Luck

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Everything from computers, to phones, tablets, etc from Apple is user friendly and very simple to learn how to navigate. The quality is also superb!

Wish it was that simple my friend, this is our job.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have read every post in this thread I started and have come to the conclusion that there is not one wrong answer in any of anyone's thoughts. There just are not too may companies or products that you can say that about. Apple is just plain simplistic and truly brings you back for more no matter what you start off with, Eventually you become an owner of many Apple products after your first.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a MacBook Pro, iPhone 5s, iPad, and Apple TV and the seamless integration is my top choice on the list of my favorite things about Apple products.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro