You Have Issues with your iDevice - How Much Do you Use The apple Support Site?
You are having problems with whatever iDevice you own and you don't know about the iMore forum to try and get an answer or felt it to be too serious an issue - What would you do? Do you use the Apple support site and and knowledge base to find your answer or at least get an idea or do you make an immediate appointment for you local Apple's sore genius bar?
What do you feel more comfortable in doing knowing it is a serious issue?
- 03-26-2014, 05:14 PM #2
- 03-26-2014, 05:15 PM #3
- 03-26-2014, 05:36 PM #4
Re: You Have Issues with your iDevice - How Much Do you Use The apple Support Site?
I called Apple's support line one time to report the bottom left speaker on my original iPhone wasn't working. Had to have been the easiest call the tech had all day.
- 03-26-2014, 06:09 PM #5
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iMessageReplies: 11Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:10 PM
- By stuhFAN in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2014, 11:34 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 12:49 AM
- By tmarsh1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:26 PM