Three reasons why I think the iPhone 5c appeals more...

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I initially wanted to post this in the 5c forum section but decided instead to do it here to get more eyes and discussions going.

1. The colors are far more hip than the 5s'.

If using this phone I'm using right now, a yellow iPhone 5c, gains more attention than my Gold had, you know Apple did something right...

Warhol just about fits the description of how you perceive the phone, however clich?d that sounds by now, but it really is the best selling point of the phone right now.

If anyone says the 5c isn't premium should really consider how Apple takes the colors seriously on their iPods. I mean, seriously, people, stop the non-premium arguments, because of the plastic...etc...

2. Wait, the plastic actually feels damned good

It slides well in your hand while offering really nice grip and feel for a PREMIUM experience. I actually changed my mind once I tried playing with one in the store. It really felt like an experience I wanted to have right away. It was that powerful a drawing factor to me.

More importantly, for a lower end to offer something arguably better than how you would feel using a 5s, that is fantastic.

And the next point tops it off nicely.

3. The battery life has got to be the best on an iPhone you can get with any sort of money.

I thought with 7.1 on a 5s really knocked it out of the park with the battery life, but wait till you see how the 5c really shines.

Furthermore with the processor being this fast and yet not overbearing, it is really the best iPhone to get at a cheaper price and yet stay largely current.

I think the media needs to really see this product for what it is, and I don't think the 5c will ever get the cred it deserves.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'll take the feel of the 5C in my hands over my 5S any day of the week. That thing is solid and I actually think the white one is very underrated.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Buddy of mine has the white 5c, nice phone and it dose feel nice to hold. But won't trade my gold 5s for anything.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Buddy of mine has the white 5c, nice phone and it dose feel nice to hold. But won't trade my gold 5s for anything.

I know, but just the fact that someone would be completely satisfied and still have a top of the line device with the 5C is amazing for me. Apple absolutely didn't make a mistake with these devices, no matter how you look at it.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually hoping the new 6 has the 5C elements that have been rumored.

If they made another 5C type model with more storage I would be very tempted to get that.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually hoping the new 6 has the 5C elements that have been rumored.

If they made another 5C type model with more storage I would be very tempted to get that.

I would imagine the C version make recurrences down the roadmap, maybe no longer just the last generation but with a remade build in polycarbonate.

I would see myself satisfied with the yearly iterations of that.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I would imagine the C version make recurrences down the roadmap, maybe no longer just the last generation but with a remade build in polycarbonate.

I would see myself satisfied with the yearly iterations of that.

I'd be happy because I could stay with my current setup. Have a 6c on my work line and a 6 on my personal.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I initially wanted to post this in the 5c forum section but decided instead to do it here to get more eyes and discussions going.

1. The colors are far more hip than the 5s'.

If using this phone I'm using right now, a yellow iPhone 5c, gains more attention than my Gold had, you know Apple did something right...

Warhol just about fits the description of how you perceive the phone, however clich?d that sounds by now, but it really is the best selling point of the phone right now.

If anyone says the 5c isn't premium should really consider how Apple takes the colors seriously on their iPods. I mean, seriously, people, stop the non-premium arguments, because of the plastic...etc...

2. Wait, the plastic actually feels damned good

It slides well in your hand while offering really nice grip and feel for a PREMIUM experience. I actually changed my mind once I tried playing with one in the store. It really felt like an experience I wanted to have right away. It was that powerful a drawing factor to me.

More importantly, for a lower end to offer something arguably better than how you would feel using a 5s, that is fantastic.

And the next point tops it off nicely.

3. The battery life has got to be the best on an iPhone you can get with any sort of money.

I thought with 7.1 on a 5s really knocked it out of the park with the battery life, but wait till you see how the 5c really shines.

Furthermore with the processor being this fast and yet not overbearing, it is really the best iPhone to get at a cheaper price and yet stay largely current.

I think the media needs to really see this product for what it is, and I don't think the 5c will ever get the cred it deserves.

How can a processor be overbearing? Lol

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2