Are you happy with your iPhone?

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Those of us who have had the earliest version of the iPhone up until now... Sticking with Apple, we had either adapted to the Apple eco system for function and usability. But truthfully are you Happy with you iPhone?

Let me know your thoughts!

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
The 5 was my first iPhone and I had two different ones. I had the same repetitive problems with both of them and eventually had to get rid of them. I'm hoping the 6 is better, I miss the smoothness of iOS.

anon7833325

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I've had every iPhone since the 4. I've been tempted by a few android phones over the years, but I'm absolutely as happy with my 5S as I was when I got the iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Lately I'm unsure. I'm thinking of going to a nexus 5 because I'm finding iOS not being flexible enough for me. I like to be able to have apps communicate and work with each other. And I'd like some cutomisability

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes indeed. I love my iOS devices as they work as designed and work flawlessly. I know some don't care for iGadgets but I love them and their high quality. ...completely satisfied.

via the tablet

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Once a day everyday I think to myself how much I love my new 5s, even though 5 mo isn't so new anymore.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
For the most part. I still like BlackBerry OS though. I like iTunes and podcasts and various things about iPhone though.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Very happy with the iPhone. I've been using an iPhone off and on since the iPhone 3G. Always have been a huge Steve Jobs fan and Apple supporter even while using Blackberry and Android.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I am definitely satisfied with my iPhones. One is stock, one is jailbroken.

After having pretty much every OS out there, I can say that iOS is very smooth and enjoyable.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

jaberg

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
From day one to my new this month 5S I'm satisfied with the iPhone and the eco-system and see no reason to switch to another platform.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I've owned every iPhone model except the "S" models. I can say without a single doubt that my iPhone 5 is the greatest of them all and I am completely happy with it.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad I'm on the S upgrade schedule. If I had the 5 when the 5s came out I would have been bummed, I'll be jealous of the iphone 6 but I'm sure the 6s will be even better 😋

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad I'm on the S upgrade schedule. If I had the 5 when the 5s came out I would have been bummed, I'll be jealous of the iphone 6 but I'm sure the 6s will be even better ��

Why would you have been bummed? I am using the 5 (not on an S update) and the only thing I feel I miss is the Touch ID. The 5 is a very solid performer and is still quite fast. Since I rarely play with my friend?s 5S, I rarely think about Touch ID, because it is not a factor in my day to day life. In fact, I usually update every year, but decided against the 5S, as I am ready for a bigger screen, which I think the 6 might have. iPhones have great resale value, it is easily sustainable to upgrade each year.

That said, the 5S is a great device, Apple continues to make decent updates.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I am definitely satisfied with my iPhones. One is stock, one is jailbroken.

After having pretty much every OS out there, I can say that iOS is very smooth and enjoyable.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

I wholeheartedly agree with that comment as I have never used an operating system as smooth as iOS as well, that in itself is its selling point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox