Anyone switching to one note?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Now that one note is available on Mac, are there any Evernote users (or non users) thinking of switching to one note or using one note?

I'm considering it because I like how it ties with one drive as we'll, and it seems pretty flexible. Although Evernote I think is still on more devices, one note is now on all the devices you would want to use outside of the kindle fire tablets.

I also believe it ties with outlook.com if I'm not mistaken.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely thinking about using One Note. I use it for work all the time and the fact that its now available on my Mac is a plus. And you are correct in that it ties with outlook.com. I'm looking forward to downloading it!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nah, I'm good. Evernote, the native Notes app, and the Drafts app are all I need for note taking.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree with EverNote and I think that everyone knows by now how I feel about EverNote as much as I talk about it and use it.

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I kind of don't like that Evernote is a choir to keep organized. Seems like all my notes are just a stream in the app. I like how one note takes more of a notebook like way of doing stuff and keeping it organized .

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Do we know of any limitations of what you can do with the Mac version? That's what I always wonder with these Microsoft services.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR