With CarPlay Coming Out - Is It Getting More Negative Press Than Positve?
With the advent of Carplay around the corner with the new 2014 - 2015 model cars coming out it seems like the in dash built iPhone Interface is getting much negative press because of people being averted away from the driving and more towards the use of the iDevice. What do you think.
Everything you need to know about CarPlay if you haven't read up on it yet:
Best of iMore: Every day CarPlay! | iMore
- 03-11-2014, 10:26 PM #2
Re: With CarPlay Coming Out - Is It Getting More Negative Press Than Positve?
I've seen the after math of what happens when drivers aren't paying attention to the road, and anything that adverts attention is not a good thing. But I think people are naturally curious, and something will distract one way or another .
Now if CarPlay can be totally hands free, that could be helpful.
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:25 PM