What does your username mean?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
One of our sister sites has a similar thread and it's been such a treat to follow so I thought it not a bad idea for us here too. Not sure if we already have a thread like this but as I follow the threads I often wonder what someone's username means.

Me? Well, Orbital is my favorite group of all time and Halcyon and Halcyon+On+On are my favorite all-time songs. My avatars change to fit my mood.

So what does your username mean and why did you pick it?

{iRiidium} Technophile. 3 of 4 

Last edited:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
This is a good question.

Being a big kid fan of Speedy Gonzales, the "Speedy" name stuck with me for a majority of my childhood, because of how I always like slick and fast things, and ways of doing things.

Gi is actually Japanese for ****...

So that's how my username came about.

Truth be told, I was never the most subtle of username creators.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I was born on an exceptionally rainy day in September. All the babies born were trapped in the hospital due to flooding. I found that a rather cool fact, so I use it.

Sent from one of my toys using Tapatalk.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I was born on an exceptionally rainy day in September. All the babies born were trapped in the hospital due to flooding. I found that a rather cool fact, so I use it.

...and rain has been ever cool in September since.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 3 of 4 

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm an engineer. All through high school family would call me "Ms. Engineer". In college the abbreviation for engineering courses was "ENGR"...so mzengr

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Phreddy was my dog in college- at the time when I was getting an AOL user name phreddy was taken so I had to add the L for my last name

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Ahh...September babies, you know what that means, right? Somebody had fun around the holidays and New Years Eve the year before. September and October are the most popular birth months and that's the theory!

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm CrackedRosco. Rosco is my dog's name and Cracked comes from when I was and still am a big BlackBerry fan and in the CrackBerry Forums.

Now don't bash...I'm an iPhone 5s user now!ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1394578465.591427.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I worked at Verizon 8 years ago and our login to the systems was what they called a "5 and 2" which is the first 5 letters of your last name followed by the first 2 letters of your first name thus, mumfoau

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Ahh...September babies, you know what that means, right? Somebody had fun around the holidays and New Years Eve the year before. September and October are the most popular birth months and that's the theory!

I was born premature. I was actually due to be born almost a month later. In other words, I'm a Valentines Day conception! Haha.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm CrackedRosco. Rosco is my dog's name and Cracked comes from when I was and still am a big BlackBerry fan and in the CrackBerry Forums.

Now don't bash...I'm an iPhone 5s user now!View attachment 51333

That's not even my dog and I positively adore him already!

He's so darn goofy and cute, I bet he's a blast.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
That's not even my dog and I positively adore him already!

He's so darn goofy and cute, I bet he's a blast.

Thanks! Is the #AC for Atlantic City?He is absolutely the goofiest thing alive. He snorts like a pig and snores all night. Everyone thinks he's a puppy but he's a 6 year old full grown pure bred French Bulldog. He's thinks he's kind of a big deal, I agree...ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1394580371.136881.jpg

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! Is the #AC for Atlantic City?He is absolutely the goofiest thing alive. He snorts like a pig and snores all night. Everyone thinks he's a puppy but he's a 6 year old full grown pure bred French Bulldog. He's thinks he's kind of a big deal, I agree...View attachment 51335

Omfg. So cute! The #AC got thrown in when my user name was already taken. Mobile Nations did that one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods