Switching from an iPhone to another device? Post Here!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Honestly the LG G3 has me pretty envious. I really think I might pick one up for my next phone. I hear LG made a ton of improvements. And I think I like the idea,of how android is open. I don't feel like I need to devote myself to one product or company with android. With iOS, I feel almost obligated to get a Mac over a LC. but I can easily use android in addition to to PC or Mac.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I've been really checking out WP Central, all day. It's looking great! But I don't think I could ever leave my iPhone.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
With the new size options Apple is offering, are more people less likely to jump ship to android or windows?

Not only are they less likely to jump ship, but, also I think you’ll see android and windows user coming to iOS because of the bigger screens. You will always have people who just get bored with what their using and switch platforms, me for one.

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I am a die hard iPhone fan and since three years I am using iPhone. First i had iPhone 3G, then I got an iPhone 4S, now I have bought a new iPhone 6. I can't even think of moving to other devices. iOS 8 is simply superb.

losino

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
If I went to another device it would be a nexus android phone. I had a nexus s4g back in the day but accidentally left it on my trunk and drove off. The phone got ran over and destroyed but I really liked that phone. I would probably still have that phone if I didn't do that.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
No, I will not make that mistake again.

I switched to an LG G3 before the iPhone 6 launch. It cost me a lot of money to get rid of that device and purchase an iPhone 6 Plus (after only 2 months). But it was worth every penny. Also, I felt dirty--like cheating.

The whole experience was not horrible, just not that good. . . . I thought maybe the grass was greener on the other side, it wasn't.

You cannot beat the whole iPhone/Apple package.

basurtoisaac

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I tried leaving the iPhone for the s6 and after 10 days im back with an iPhone (6). I wanted to try an android bc I haven't had one since 2010 but it got ugly quickly with battery drains and the need to turn off a bunch of features in order to get adequate battery life. So far, the iPhone 6 has given me a better battery life even though it has 1800 something battery while the s6 has 2500 battery.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
i have iphone 2g ,3gs , 4 ,5s , MUST BUY 7S PLUS in the future , not sure will i buy 6s or 7 .
ipad mini
macbook air 2015

android : htc desire ( forgot what model is it , but it cost 180? in 2014 may ) , moto matrix mb860 , galaxy nexus

nokia lumia 635

iphone best phone ever from 2007 - 2015 - future , no problem at all ,even if you have problem ? go to apple store and fix it
iphone 5s is my daily drive now , still kept my iPhone 4 , and it still great , it just slow a bit, i m going to apple store to sort out why my iPhone 4 slow .

windows phone is awesome , it just they have no apps at all , and google don't supported on windows . but still NOTHING COMPARE TO APPLE IPHONE.

android phone : all the device i used all have VERY BAD BATTERY . ( WORST BATTERY COMPARE TO APPLE IPHONE AND LUMIA 635 )
galaxy nexus is the best android phone i used , but nothing compare to ANY iPhone i have used
motorola mb860 atrix has a lot of problem ,
1)video , youtube cannot play , after i shut down the video app , the image of the video still in the background and overlap what i m doing afterward ,
2)keyboard not working , some alphabate not sensing my touch , called motorola helpline , they told me to reset device
3)app keep crushing
4) worst GPS map ever , 100m to 200 m from where i actually standing , not accurate .
.... a lot of problem

HTC desire ,is good but has video cannot be play problem

the whole android experience is , android have a lot of problem , problem and crash , freeze happen every 1 minutes , android do have more freedom and have a big online forum community , but in real life experience is just very bad , and android is complicated , you have to go online search android forum to find out how to use it .

Irum Shad

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I am planning to move to another device and quit using iPhone. I just wanted to get a sneak peak of how do other people feel about changing their devices. I wish Apple would have fixed the previous issues :(

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I am planning to move to another device and quit using iPhone. I just wanted to get a sneak peak of how do other people feel about changing their devices. I wish Apple would have fixed the previous issues :(

Samsung is the best android phone IMO , they are the most popular one and they have Samsung store

windows phone is good but no apps at all , but windows phone is better then android in web browsing
windows phone is very cheap , fast , no lag , sleek , no freeze

Motorola is cheap android phone , they are not bad , moto e 2nd gen is very cheap LTE
Alcatel is also selling cheap android phone
HTC 510 is a cheap and promising android smart phone

Apple iPhone is the best IMO

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods