With the new size options Apple is offering, are more people less likely to jump ship to android or windows?
    I think people wanting to get a bigger device would no longer need to compromise in order to wield an iPhone..
    JavaNoire likes this.
    09-15-2014 05:19 AM
    With the new size options Apple is offering, are more people less likely to jump ship to android or windows?
    Not only are they less likely to jump ship, but, also I think you’ll see android and windows user coming to iOS because of the bigger screens. You will always have people who just get bored with what their using and switch platforms, me for one.
    JavaNoire likes this.
    10-07-2014 04:53 PM
    I'm considering switching to the new rumored HTC One M9, it might be more beastly than his little brother.
    10-13-2014 07:00 AM
    I am a die hard iPhone fan and since three years I am using iPhone. First i had iPhone 3G, then I got an iPhone 4S, now I have bought a new iPhone 6. I can't even think of moving to other devices. iOS 8 is simply superb.
    10-30-2014 03:25 AM
    I'm considering switching to the new rumored HTC One M9, it might be more beastly than his little brother.
    That might not happen.
    Rumor is that htc couldn't sell more than 400,000 one m8.
    10-30-2014 03:57 AM
    After iOS 8 lost signal issues I'm thinking to switch back to Nokia.
    10-30-2014 06:32 AM
    If I went to another device it would be a nexus android phone. I had a nexus s4g back in the day but accidentally left it on my trunk and drove off. The phone got ran over and destroyed but I really liked that phone. I would probably still have that phone if I didn't do that.
    11-01-2014 11:29 AM
    Make accord cloud backup on onedrive or on iCloud both offers the same facility of backup ......
    01-05-2015 09:29 AM
    No, I will not make that mistake again.

I switched to an LG G3 before the iPhone 6 launch. It cost me a lot of money to get rid of that device and purchase an iPhone 6 Plus (after only 2 months). But it was worth every penny. Also, I felt dirty--like cheating.

The whole experience was not horrible, just not that good. . . . I thought maybe the grass was greener on the other side, it wasn't.

You cannot beat the whole iPhone/Apple package.
    04-11-2015 11:33 AM
    great advice
    04-17-2015 07:52 AM
    I tried leaving the iPhone for the s6 and after 10 days im back with an iPhone (6). I wanted to try an android bc I haven't had one since 2010 but it got ugly quickly with battery drains and the need to turn off a bunch of features in order to get adequate battery life. So far, the iPhone 6 has given me a better battery life even though it has 1800 something battery while the s6 has 2500 battery.
    04-19-2015 06:02 PM
    i have iphone 2g ,3gs , 4 ,5s , MUST BUY 7S PLUS in the future , not sure will i buy 6s or 7 .
    ipad mini
    macbook air 2015

android : htc desire ( forgot what model is it , but it cost 180 in 2014 may ) , moto matrix mb860 , galaxy nexus

nokia lumia 635

iphone best phone ever from 2007 - 2015 - future , no problem at all ,even if you have problem ? go to apple store and fix it
    iphone 5s is my daily drive now , still kept my iPhone 4 , and it still great , it just slow a bit, i m going to apple store to sort out why my iPhone 4 slow .

windows phone is awesome , it just they have no apps at all , and google don't supported on windows . but still NOTHING COMPARE TO APPLE IPHONE.

android phone : all the device i used all have VERY BAD BATTERY . ( WORST BATTERY COMPARE TO APPLE IPHONE AND LUMIA 635 )
    galaxy nexus is the best android phone i used , but nothing compare to ANY iPhone i have used
    motorola mb860 atrix has a lot of problem ,
    1)video , youtube cannot play , after i shut down the video app , the image of the video still in the background and overlap what i m doing afterward ,
    2)keyboard not working , some alphabate not sensing my touch , called motorola helpline , they told me to reset device
    3)app keep crushing
    4) worst GPS map ever , 100m to 200 m from where i actually standing , not accurate .
    .... a lot of problem

HTC desire ,is good but has video cannot be play problem

the whole android experience is , android have a lot of problem , problem and crash , freeze happen every 1 minutes , android do have more freedom and have a big online forum community , but in real life experience is just very bad , and android is complicated , you have to go online search android forum to find out how to use it .
    04-22-2015 01:08 AM
    I am planning to move to another device and quit using iPhone. I just wanted to get a sneak peak of how do other people feel about changing their devices. I wish Apple would have fixed the previous issues
    05-04-2015 08:27 AM
    Thanks for posting. Great ideas.
    05-05-2015 04:08 AM
    I am planning to move to another device and quit using iPhone. I just wanted to get a sneak peak of how do other people feel about changing their devices. I wish Apple would have fixed the previous issues
    Samsung is the best android phone IMO , they are the most popular one and they have Samsung store

windows phone is good but no apps at all , but windows phone is better then android in web browsing
    windows phone is very cheap , fast , no lag , sleek , no freeze

Motorola is cheap android phone , they are not bad , moto e 2nd gen is very cheap LTE
    Alcatel is also selling cheap android phone
    HTC 510 is a cheap and promising android smart phone

Apple iPhone is the best IMO
    05-08-2015 04:36 PM
    No, I will not make that mistake again.

I switched to an LG G3 before the iPhone 6 launch. It cost me a lot of money to get rid of that device and purchase an iPhone 6 Plus (after only 2 months). But it was worth every penny. Also, I felt dirty--like cheating.

The whole experience was not horrible, just not that good. . . . I thought maybe the grass was greener on the other side, it wasn't.

You cannot beat the whole iPhone/Apple package.
    Same here: I switched to Samsung and it cost me a lot of money. Never again. Don't mind paying for quality, I mind getting ripped off on glorified happy meal toys, which is exactly what Samsung devices are imo.
    Bigeric23 likes this.
    05-20-2015 08:41 AM
    I have both as well and I agree that they are totally different experiences. I enjoy both very much. I almost always have an iPhone and some other device. The Note series has been favorite as a second device. I like my iPhone for the size and the fact that my whole family is on iOS. There are apps that I like better on iOS but I could say the same about android apps on the Note 3.

If you are looking to try something different then it doesn't get much different than the Note 3. It's a great device if you need the features it offers. It really is a personal choice. My advice would be to try and spend some time with note 3 in a store and see if you are ok with the size. That is biggest adjustment for most people. Good luck.

Sent using Tapatalk
    Yup, Apart from the size, there seems to be no drawback of Note 3 for iPhone users. Carrying it at some places is very uncomfortable, especially for women. See if you can cope up with that. Have fun.
    05-26-2015 09:08 AM
    Thanks really helpful!!
    06-19-2015 04:14 AM
    I switched to android many times but came back to iPhone, always. Nothing can beat that smooth perfect experience of an iPhone. Its like something perfected for you. Android, you need to change/customize alot to even compete but still you never get that feel of luxurious software. I don't even know if I'm making any sense lol. Anyways, I'm never switching from an iphone. Had pretty serious financial losses because of my phone exchanges.
    06-19-2015 05:25 AM
    I'm a phone enthusiast and I have a phone bill to prove it. I've never had any problem with the build materials of Samsung phones and have had a bunch of them. Currently I have a Note 4 and S5 along with a Nexus 6. They keep this iPhone 6+ company. I feel like you can't really go wrong with both iOS and Android as they both have great app ecosystems. With Samsung devices you also have a great accessory ecosystem. I like this iPhone 6+ and its 128GB of storage are certainly enough. I love having both.
    06-19-2015 06:23 AM
    I actually moved TO my first iOS device in January. However, I'm getting a bit bored again so I'll be buying a Lumia 635 to accompany my Note 3, Iphone 5s, and iPhone 5c. It's expensive being a technophile.
    09-05-2015 05:42 AM
    The new size is actually the only reason why I am seriously considering to switch to another system. Both, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (as well as the newly announced 6S/6S Plus) are too large for me, and with the iPhone 5S on the verge of extinction there won't be anything small left. If only there were adequately sized premium smartphones with Android or Windows Phone I would probably jump ship today but truth be told they're even larger.

I've tried Windows Phone with a 4.5" and a 5" device (Lumia 635 & 830) and came crawling back to the 5S after six months total. Just didn't work out, both the size and the OS drove me nuts. I'd be willing to give a 4" Android smartphone a shot but the only ones available are either older than my 5S or cheap low-end devices.

Sucks to be me.
    09-11-2015 05:46 AM
    Waiting on Moto X Pure Edition to be delivered from Amazon. This will be my first android phone in several years. Looking forward to trying something new for awhile, but I'm not exactly switching. Still keeping my iPhone 6 so I can switch back and forth when the mood strikes.
    09-11-2015 06:08 AM
    I like idea of Apple....
    09-19-2015 01:23 AM
    I am also give first preference to Nokia.
    09-19-2015 01:26 AM
107 1234 ...