How many people carry two devices?

raven247

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Woah! That is a serious amount of hardware!
I really hope you are not carrying the desktop around!!! :D

I do like HTC phones. Apart from Apple, they make some of the best looking phones. But I doubt I would ever go back to Android. It's just not the same anymore.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Woah! That is a serious amount of hardware!
I really hope you are not carrying the desktop around!!! :D

I do like HTC phones. Apart from Apple, they make some of the best looking phones. But I doubt I would ever go back to Android. It's just not the same anymore.

I don't normally but certain events (such as this 24hr gaming night I was involved in) demand the desktop power. That's when I will cart it in. And my desktop is no slouch.

And personally I prefer my Nokia phones, but Phones4U wouldn't let me get a Windows Phone after my WP kept going dodgy due to hardware defects so I got a One instead. Am planning to whack WP8.1 on it though!

Also attached are two photos for you to look at to see my desktop setup. 10 USB ports and I think I'm gonna need more!

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Attachments

• 1394128108640.jpg
    1394128108640.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 1394128143640.jpg
    1394128143640.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 52

Stewart Davenport

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
My devices: 13" Retina Macbook Pro
iPad 2
iPhone 5s
iPhone 4

I carry many devices with me daily. I have my 13" Macbook Pro Retina, which I use for school notes, assignments, and correspondence, my iPad 2 for when my Macbook is just a little too much computer for the situation, my iPhone 5s, which is my go to for almost all of my uses, and is always with me, and my old iPhone 4, which I still use as a voice recorder for class and a backup iPod when my 5s is charging. I will leave some devices at home if the activity I'm going to doesn't need it, but as I am a student and work full time, I just carry all of it with me in my backpack so the device is ready when I need it.

vikesfan0827

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I carry my iPhone and a htc... I can listen to music at work so I bought the htc so that I didn't have to keep all of my music on my phone... (8gb)

Shannon's iPhone using Tapatalk

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I carry my S4 everywhere and my iPad if I am out for extended periods of time... (At least 2 hrs)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Just one iPhone 5C it does everything I need. No point in having two phones. I can use Google Voice if I want another number on the same phone. I can also use skype if someone doesn't have FaceTime or tango. Tons of options no point in two phones.

anon(767240)

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I have two iphone 5s with me all the time. The ipad air stays in my bag when out and at work but i do use it sometimes.

Sent from my space grey iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Carry personal iPhone 5s, work issued BlackBerry Q10 on BES, and work issued iPad for field based operations.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

Bad *** combination I love the Q10 and the 5S looks great but both are limited compared to what Android offers. I felt trapped and in need to jailbreak when I had my iPhone 5. Awesome built Phone though loved the size and design but a little too flat in the back for me

Posted via the Android iMore App!

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Bad *** combination I love the Q10 and the 5S looks great but both are limited compared to what Android offers. I felt trapped and in need to jailbreak when I had my iPhone 5. Awesome built Phone though loved the size and design but a little too flat in the back for me

Posted via the Android iMore App!

I carry the iPhone 5s and Q10 with the Q10 on BES from work but can interchange them. I also have a Z30. I carry an iPhone and BlackBerry because they are supported by my company and Android is not. For what ever reason they don't support Android devices. I'd possibly thing about a Note, but have never has to think about it. I like being able to switch back and forth between devices depending on what my week will bring. Only way I can so that is to have devices the company supports.

Sent via iMore Forums

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to but I don't see myself ever switching often enough... I envy you those who can. What do you do? Just swap every other day?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Nophix

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have my iPhone5 personal line and BB q10 for my business. I also occasionally carry a Galaxy Tab 3 LTE.

If I'm really out, and need to be for an extended time, I'll have my MacBook with as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've officially lost it. I've got 5 devices who tag along with me now. 5s, 5c, Note 3, Nokia 521, and BB 9310....

Sent from the tiled one using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR