Which cloud storage services do you use ?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Right now I'm using kind of a mix of Dropbox and onedrive. I have 10 gigs to use with one drive and only 3.35 gbs with Dropbox. Love more Dropbox space , but don't want to pay for it and the people I referred didn't sign up.

I did jump on box.net when they were offering 50gigs free. But there app dosent have auto camera backup and it dosent hook into as many third party apps. But I don't think onedrive does either. Dropbox works with a ton of things.

Which cloud services do you use for documents, pictures, and etc? Anyone use onedrive with success on osx and iOS?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I use all of them, because I don't really want to pay for any of them. More cloud services = more free storage. Because after all don't all these services come free?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I used to use DropBox until Box.net came along with that promo. OneDrive and Google Drive are pretty good too.

Only issue I have with box is there's no auto upload for pictures in the app. You have to manualy upload them. But I'm still glad I got the promotion anyway.

I'm actually doing this thing with bing rewards where if you accumulate 100 bing reward points, you get 100gbs of obedrive storage for a year.

Thing is you have to use bing search to get the points, but bing dosent seem bad. Seems competent .

One fear I have is if I get in deep using Microsoft services like one drive (and outlook, word, bing, and etc.) that it'll make continuing to use apple products harder somehow . Or maybe it just feels weird using Microsoft stuff on apple hardware :/

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
My primary is Google Drive because that's what my school uses and it's very easy to collaborate for projects and work. I do also use Dropbox and SkyDrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinktink09is

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So far, I use iCloud. I currently only use the documents & data and safari options. I have created tons of keyboard shortcuts that I like to back up and use between all of my Apple devices. I also use Gmail for contacts, notes, and calendars.👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catwoman66

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I use Dropbox have 24gb joined in the early days so got lots of referalls - google drive, have extra with that for adding 3rd party app which pushed up to 25gb - flickr for photos which offers 1tb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I use Dropbox have 24gb joined in the early days so got lots of referalls - google drive, have extra with that for adding 3rd party app which pushed up to 25gb - flickr for photos which offers 1tb

I have been a Drive user for quite some time. I am still at 15GB. What 3rd party apps netted you 25GB? Thanks😊

catwoman66

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
The app was quick office, not sure the extra GB is available but it was an extra 10gb at the time.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods