iPhone owners admit having 'blind loyalty' to Apple

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
So what you think iMore friend its really so interested study :-

The study also found that out of those questioned:
● 54% owned a previous version of the iPhone
● 37% bought a second iPhone because they were used to the interface.
● 28% said it seemed the best phone for them at the time of switching
● 25% said they switched because their friends and family had iPhones and they wanted iPhone specific features such as FaceTime
● 17% switched to iPhone from BlackBerry
● 14% switched to iPhone from Nokia
● 9% switched to iPhone from Samsung
● 4% switched to iPhone from HTC
● 2% switched to iPhone form Sony Ericsson

The iPhone 5 was the most popular handset in use with 52% of users having one. 29% of users had a 4 or 4S, 10% had an iPhone 5c or 5s, and 9% were still using a 3 or 3GS.

Source 1 : iClarified - Apple News - Survey Finds Most iPhone Owners Have a 'Blind Loyalty' to Apple
Source 2 : iPhone owners admit having 'blind loyalty' to Apple - Telegraph

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it's blind loyalty. They just bought something because they were used to it or they wanted to try something new.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
With things and topics like that I fear we could be standing in the eye of the storm very soon. But I will say this, not everyone I know uses an iPhone out of blind loyalty, and while the studies show that, it is really dependent on context.

And even if people are buying iPhones for loyalty' sake, who's to blame that? Instead I admire the adoration for Apple's design tenets and commitment to quality.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think it's blind loyalty. They just bought something because they were used to it or they wanted to try something new.
i understand and agree that but there were lots of people are like addictive behind iPhone and millions of people are really such crazy & mad on iphone

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
So if you stick with a product that works the best for you, it's just blind loyalty.... Ok then, guess I am.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Sure , like billions numbers of big fans for apple are on planet. its juzt crazy for purchase iPhone , specially say about young girls-boys's dream phone

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I totally disagree with the premise. Is it "blind loyalty" to purchase products that perform well, and give you value/experience for the price? I think not. It’s more a matter of buying a quality product.

Trust me, if Apple ever makes a product that does not satisfy, that does not perform or that returns no value, I will stop buying them. Until then... 

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
People analyze this garbage until it's it's worn out. Obviously if apple didn't provide a phone that worked for a majority of the people they wouldn't own one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have "blind loyalty". I use Apple products because they work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
i moved over from android to a iphone 4s and so far there is no regrets, ios 7 runs great i dont have to worry about lag and slow down because of the ram like i used to. its a phone i can pick up and it does what i want it to do, thats not blind loyalty to want a product that works its common sense

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I didn't buy an iPhone out of "Blind loyalty". I'd actually been one of those Apple bashers. I'd always loved Android (Still do though). I just really felt like I was depriving myself of an experience. So I was slowly won over when they released the 5c. The pretty blue color made me smile and it still does when I see it. I can't guarantee I'll stay with the ecosystem but it's been fun being in it. 😏

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Sure , like billions numbers of big fans for apple are on planet. its juzt crazy for purchase iPhone , specially say about young girls-boys's dream phone

In other words the OP is pretty much saying it's crazy that the iPhone is the dream device for the younger generation. Also that there are a lot of people who are fans of Apple products. Perhaps indicating they might be a bit too fanatical.*

*My opinion on interpretation. Could be wrong.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
People like Apple iPhone
iPhone is very useful phone so user friendly a really smart iPhone feeling rich look also useful in business.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think there is a very important word left out of the title of this thread...and that is "Some".

Sure, there was a study done (one of I'm sure thousands that have been done to try and prove the same thing). There's always going to be blind loyalists...with ANYTHING consumer related. There are blindly loyal Android fans, Windows fans, Honda fans, Taco Bell fans...I mean this isn't something specific to Apple, but Apple is such a high profile target, people want to find some kind of pattern that they can discuss in this nature.

Looking into our own niche of the internet here at iMore, we have a pretty good % of users that are not blindly loyal to Apple, and wait until they actually touch and try out the new iPhone's (or any product from the company) before making a purchase. I'd like to think that most people do that, but I don't want to be naive in that assumption, so I will simply say this...if a person wants to make a point like this article highlights, they need to make sure they say "Some" owners, because the headline of this thread seems like a representation of all owners, and that is simply untrue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro