Why Back-Pocketing your phone is a bad idea...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's crazy stuff. Don't worry they will sue apple cause I don't believe packaging specifically warns you not to sit on your phone.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
IMO it's not a good idea to keep a phone in your back pocket regardless of the make and or model.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't understand why pants have back pockets to begin with. It can't feel good to sit on your wallet or keys and putting your phone in there is stupid.

This post was made by Tiffany

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why pants have back pockets to begin with. It can't feel good to sit on your wallet or keys and putting your phone in there is stupid.

Ever try walking around with a wallet in your front pocket.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Depending on the type of wallet it's not noticeable unless you sit for a long while

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Ever try walking around with a wallet in your front pocket.

I actually been carrying my wallet in my front pocket since I was 20 years old when someone tried to lift it in my back pocket in NY city you get use to it just keep it light and it's a lot safer than the rear

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I actually been carrying my wallet in my front pocket since I was 20 years old when someone tried to lift it in my back pocket in NY city you get use to it just keep it light and it's a lot safer than the rear

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

I've been doing front pocket wallet for a few years.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, look at the bright side...at least she'll get some money for college out of it.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My phone would eventually become a aluminum and glass wafer if I kept it in my back pocket.

I'm with you on that. There's no way I could put my phone in my back pocket, that's instant death.

I keep it in my front pockets at all times; well... When it's not glued to my hand or sitting on school desks.

Well, look at the bright side...at least she'll get some money for college out of it.

Right! Harvard Grad on the way....

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro