iOS device choices...please advise

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
For me, its the season iOS and iDevices and as a techy I always enjoy new toys. Can't have too many tech toys.

With that said, I recently switched my phones and tablet from Android to 2 iPhones and an iPad Air LTE. I'm really liking the Apple iDevices, especially with the goodness jailbreaking brings.

The self-inflicted delimma I seem to have is whether or not to keep both 64GB iPhones or swap one of them out for a iPad Mini Retina LTE. I use data way more than I talk on the phone but and kept two lines with Android so I could have two different phones (i.e., one phone and one phablet).

What would you do and why? Keep both iPhones and the iPad Air LTE or swap out an iPhone for the rMini LTE? I'm sorry for the silly-seeming question but I'm torn as I plan have to live with the decision for 18 months. Having one of each is starting to sound like the wiser choice as it would allow me to choose the size device I want to use/take with me to fit the mood/occasion. Whereas having both phones allowed me to play with different jailbreaks on one while having a backup unit and an always fully-charged phone to choose from (one phone is space gray the other is platinum).

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I would stick with the 2 phones & Air. I say that because I have 2 phones & a LTE rMini. The 2 phones allow me to have a backup phone plus 1 is jailbroken and the other is my dev device for betas. To me this is a lot more useful than having 2 iPads.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I would stick with the 2 phones & Air. I say that because I have 2 phones & a LTE rMini. The 2 phones allow me to have a backup phone plus 1 is jailbroken and the other is my dev device for betas. To me this is a lot more useful than having 2 iPads.

I'd have to agree with you on this!

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. That is something to consider. However, if I missed having 2 phones I could always get a Nexus 5 down the road.

Sent from my 64GB Platinum 5s

Last edited:

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, I just had to have the rMini LTE so that's what I got. I may pick up a Nexus 5 to cover the backup phone. Thanks again.

Sent from my iRiidium iPad Air LTE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2