Since I have had my 5s, when I connected to iTunes it would show my custom ringtones and alerts in a "tones" tab, which was there with the movies, music, etc. But now, and this may have happened since the last iTunes update but I'm not sure, it does not show a "tones" tab or category at all. If I do a backup to the computer, and then restore from that backup, the tones will not be re-installed onto my phone. But if I do an iCloud backup, and then restore from it, the tones are reinstalled. Any ideas on what is going on?
- 01-14-2014, 11:21 AM #2
Re: iTunes question
Thanks, Keith. I went to preferences and selected to show "Tones". It now shows on the left pane, but not across the top. It's like the phone has none installed, but they are there. Btw, I even synced the phone again, just to make sure, but still don't show. Ugh!
- By accactg in forum iTunesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2015, 07:43 PM
- By bxnextel86 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:10 PM
- By accactg in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:38 AM