7 years ago today, the world was introduced to the iPhone

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
7 years ago today, the world was introduced to iPhone. Steve Jobs, Jonathan Ives, and about 1,000 hard working developers at Apple released a ground breaking product that would end up paving the way for the Smartphone era and dominating the market. iPhone was a breathe of fresh air in a realm crowded by BlackBerryOS, PalmOS, and Windows Mobile devices. Some say that when Mr. Jobs passed, Apple lost it's innovation, and design was becoming dull and boring. Nonetheless Apple has still been dominating the competition in sales and in overall quality, and if you don't want to take my word for it then the continued fan-base and fiscal year reports can prove it. I have no doubt that the future of iPhone will be a bright one. I'm sure Jonathan Ives, Craig Federighi, Dan Riccio, and the Apple team will strive to reflect Mr. Jobs' genius vision in their future products. Happy anniversary iPhone. Here's to 7 years and many more to go.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Happy anniversary to my beloved iPhone! Strongest relationship in my 22 years of life. Here's to more years! Though there will never be another Steve Jobs.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow has it been 7 years, I had the iphone when it originally came out.
Now I'm back with the iphone 5, years later.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums Mobile App!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I remembered I had the first iPhone and even playing music on it was a brand new thing to me. I knew I had to have iPhones every single iteration after that..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
As long as apple has Ives, they will have one of the best designs in the world he is the guy who makes the world of difference at apple. Happy anniversary iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods