What do you want to see from Apple in 2014?

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I just thought of a feature that would be insane, but likely not to happen in a million years...

I want to see a video version of iTunes Match. Load my favorite physical DVD's into iTunes, and it matches with the same iTunes version on all of my Apple devices, just like the music version of the same feature. I'd even be fine paying more for the yearly subscription for such a feature. However I could see that as opening a door for rampant piracy: rent a movie at Redbox for $1, copy it to iTunes, and have the rented movie forever on all of your devices. Bummer.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I'd also love to see Apple add in true hands free voice commands a la Moto X, without the need to hold the home button to bring up Siri.

I don't care if it's copying the competition, being able to say "OK Siri, play my playlist" would be sweet!

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Vudu has something very much like this. You can take your DVDs to a participating retailer and get the digital editions which you can access online via web or app. You do have to leave the DVDs with them so the piracy issue isn't an issue.

That's a deal killer for me. If I legally own the DVD, you're not going to take my property away from me. That's absurd.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2