2013 Apple Holiday Commercial..I must have something in my eye...

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Oh the holidays memories... Grandparent kisses, adorable children everywhere, glistening ornaments, and the wonderful aroma of yummy holiday food. Get your tissues ready and watch Apple's holiday commercial about a family, the holidays and a teenager with an iPhone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This was a fantastic commercial...unfortunately it didn't really reflect what teenagers are actually doing with their phones, lol. My nephews were doing EXACTLY what you thought this kid was doing when he sitting on the couch with his phone...texting their girlfriends and talking about how bored they were, LOL!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
This was a fantastic commercial...unfortunately it didn't really reflect what teenagers are actually doing with their phones, lol. My nephews were doing EXACTLY what you thought this kid was doing when he sitting on the couch with his phone...texting their girlfriends and talking about how bored they were, LOL!

Aww come on Sean lol maybe you should be a more 'fun' uncle!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Very nice, indeed. I saw it on TV the other day and thought it was very touching. Thanks for sharing it here with us, my friend...:).

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so the lonely gothic kid finally finds a way to fit into society instead of planning to shoot up his high school

well done Apple. well done.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree this is a nice commercial. A family having fun during Christmas; wonderful memories created. It shows that our iPhones and other devices can be used to bring each other closer. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Wondering what app he used to put it together

iMovie ?

Look like he worked on it for a while

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
This was a fantastic commercial...unfortunately it didn't really reflect what teenagers are actually doing with their phones, lol. !
I thought that was the whole point ... you go through the entire commercial thinking he's the typical emo teen contemplating cutting himself, and wham he pull's this out in the end ...