What do you like most about the Apple brand, and how can they improve?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I know for most of you guys, Apple is more than a brand, it is something you all rely for your daily work and play requirements.

What is it that captured about the Apple brand in particular? What made you think you wanted to come into this rich ecosystem, and what do you think Apple could do better over the course of using their products?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I know for most of you guys, Apple is more than a brand, it is something you all rely for your daily work and play requirements.

What is it that captured about the Apple brand in particular? What made you think you wanted to come into this rich ecosystem, and what do you think Apple could do better over the course of using their products?

Simple reason I went to Apple was apps no one really compares and everywhere u look it's app this and app that. Now since then the biggest thing beside how easy it is to use is how apple stands behind their products and any issues you can go in and get it taken care of.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
What i like about apple in general is the ease of use,and the way that apple want to be different ( lighting cable, nano sim etc),they seems to be confident about their stuff they know what i want, and they surprised me with the gold colour first time i saw the model i thought they would sell it 10.000 thought was real gold,but they came with normal price finally, and finally the community, they are respectfull and mature people, dont get angry easily.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Switching over to my 5s today I realized how Apple is not only proud of there products but also keep the Customer in mind by letting them control there Apple purchased devices and iCloud Data

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple (iMac) was brought into my home when I was a kid. I've always love the simplicity and reliability that I get from their products. Now that I'm an adult, I have Apple everywhere. Everything goes together perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
For me it has got to be the build quality and the heftiness of the unibody devices Apple comes out with, and as someone mentioned here, at affordable prices too.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Like; high quality products and customer service.

Could improve; prices of iPad and Macbook.

I second that about price, I don't want to constantly keep breaking my bank for unlocked phones...although, yes, I could get the phones on contract.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I like the quality and dependability of the products and the customer service. Apple could improve the interoperability and functionality of its built-in apps.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Skatophilia

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I like how passionate they are about the product.

I hate how they jack up their prices, do certain things so you'll spend even more money on them. Also what everyone else is saying how they're products are so revolutionary but the hardware is already 1 or 2+ years old.

ankush77

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Apple has always known for build quality and from last few years they have shown their software capabilities too??

applemaster

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I love there quality and I love how there so passionate about there products and services and I like how they pay attention to detail

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Reason #1 is that their devices just work the way they should and if they don't, then comes reason #2: they have a great customer service! and really make sure it keeps improving. And those apps...ohh the quantity and quality of (most) apps!

Zamil Mattar

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
The best thing about Apple is how all your data gets synced across all devices Mac lines. Although there's still a lot of room for improvement, but the ease of how they sync is the simplest any tech company can offer. Having said that, I wish there was a simpler way to transfer my photos from my SLR CF card to my iPad. iTunes synching is getting tiresome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2