I hope Apple Dominate the World after a Rude Awaking from Google+ and Youtube Dirty Tactics

thymaster

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure many of you are aware of the Google+ and YouTube Integration recently that have cause millions of YouTubers around the world to be emotionally angry and frustrated. First of all who freaking uses Google+. I have attempted many times to disconnect and delete Google+ from invading my YouTube profile and I've finally given up. This woke me up and made me realize how many of us are becoming dependent of Google's services.

I notice my phone contact have been uploaded to Google+ and across their other services. I never gave google+ permission to upload my personal phonebook in the first place. I only created a google email account because I was forced into when activating my Samsung Android phone. In light of the recent changes, I feel vulnerable and sucked in into Google blunt attempt to monopolize the internet.

Moving forward my next phone will not be an Android phone. Youtube will be an alternative video websites. The only thing I will not give up is Google search. To all the Google fan boys out their I want to remind you that you will wake up to a rude awakening one day when you become so dependent on Google that there's no turning back. You will fall hard.

Imo, I think Apple is the only closes successful company currently that could outpace Google cocky attitude and shut them up. Now I understand why Steve Job despised Google so much. It's because they are the sketchiest company in the world spying and stealing technology from Apple for years. My only concern is if Apple fails to destroy Google soon, would it be too late because from what I'm seeing Android is taking over iPhones market shares and could Google Playstore means the end of iTunes? Blackberry and Microsoft are in no position to fight back with Google at the moment.

I own a MacBook, iPad and an iMac at home and I personally love apple products. I hope Apple continues to be strong in the next 20 years and don't let Google over power them.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Well, to be fair, Google is a profit-driven company, and those services certainly don't run themselves.

That said, I believe that many people are well aware of the hidden costs involved when they use Google's free services. It's just very difficult to wean themselves off "free", not to mention that there really aren't any decent alternatives.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to burst your bubble but Google ain't going to die out anytime soon, and especially over something as trivial and YouTube/google + integration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Google has already overpowered apple products. Just look how many android devices are out there. And to complain over a free service is hilarious. If you don't like it, since it is free, switch to something else or even better, come up with something on your own that can work better than YouTube.

si001

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Google has already overpowered apple products. Just look how many android devices are out there. And to complain over a free service is hilarious. If you don't like it, since it is free, switch to something else or even better, come up with something on your own that can work better than YouTube.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Google isn't free... people fail to understand exactly how they're paying for it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Google isn't free... people fail to understand exactly how they're paying for it.

Actually it is free to the end user in regards of they don't pay for it, so yeah it's free. Maybe not technically because of ads and other things but it is still free.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro