Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Kindle Paperwhite

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I find e-ink easier on the eyes. But I'm at the point where I don't want devices lying around everywhere...already have too many tablets and phones lol. The compromise I found that worked best for me was using white on black mode when reading.

I have an iPhone, iPad Mini and a Kindle Paperwhite. Each device is used differently for me. Out of the three, I use the iPhone the most, followed by the iPad Mini, unless I'm into a book I'm reading and then the Kindle takes second place. Anyway, I no longer have the Kindle & Nook apps on my iPhone because outside of reading RSS feeds, Twitter & Sports updates and forum threads, I can't get into reading an ebook with it, and that's not including the strain it could have on battery life. I pretty much use the iPad in the same manner as the iPhone with the addition of games, but for reading for long periods of time without the eye fatigue or battery drain, I will gladly reach for the Kindle. Besides, 2 of the three are almost always with me wherever I go....:)

Last edited: