iOS 7 and device cases
I am sitting with my mini and I am annoyed by the case I chose for it. I was not thinking it would affect my interaction with the device, but it does, can barely swipe up or down to access control and notification center. Does any one have this issue with their case? Think companies will change their designs slightly to accommodate screen edge gestures?
Last edited by xMatter; 10-22-2013 at 07:51 PM.
- 10-22-2013, 07:39 PM #2
- 10-23-2013, 07:59 AM #4
Re: iOS 7 and device cases
I think you would pretty much need a case for the Mini, because it's so prone to scratches on the back. The moment I received it I thought "oh No, I can't risk it." Thankfully my dad had a case ready for me when he gave the iPad to me as present.
- 10-23-2013, 08:27 AM #6
- 10-23-2013, 02:28 PM #7
- 10-24-2013, 08:53 AM #8
- By iLuis23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:07 PM
- By robclif4d in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:48 PM
- By Daniel Ratcliffe in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 06:00 PM
- By galaxyboy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:48 PM